Reporting Certificate Changes in Montana? Here’s What to Do

21 May, 2024 Frank Ferreri


Butte, MT ( -- What happens with certificate changes in Montana? State law prescribes reporting steps, which are as follows:

Certificate holders must report all changes to a certificate in writing to the department within ten days of the change. Such reportable changes include, but are not limited to:

(a) address;

(b) name;

(c) change in status of certificate;

(d) phone number;

(e) change to ownership;

(f) workers' compensation insurance carrier change or cancellation;

(g) business name; or

(h) any change in business officers, members, or partners which has been or must be reported in filings with the Secretary of State.

If a change is not reported to the department within ten days, the certificate may be suspended.

  • AI arising out of california case management case management focus claims compensability compliance courts covid do you know the rule exclusive remedy florida FMLA glossary check Healthcare health care iowa leadership medical medicare minnesota NCCI new jersey new york ohio opioids osha pennsylvania Safety state info technology tennessee texas violence virginia WDYT west virginia what do you think women's history month workers' comp 101 workers' recovery workers' compensation contact information Workplace Safety Workplace Violence

  • Read Also

    About The Author

    • Frank Ferreri

      Frank Ferreri, M.A., J.D. covers workers' compensation legal issues. He has published books, articles, and other material on multiple areas of employment, insurance, and disability law. Frank received his master's degree from the University of South Florida and juris doctor from the University of Florida Levin College of Law. Frank encourages everyone to consider helping out the Kind Souls Foundation and Kids' Chance of America.

    Read More

    Request a Demo

    To request a free demo of one of our products, please fill in this form. Our sales team will get back to you shortly.