Join us next Wednesday, June 15, 2022, at 2 p.m. ET for a 60-minute webinar to discuss findings from a recently published WCRI study Chiropractic Care for Workers with Low Back Pain.
· How does the prevalence of chiropractic care for low back pain vary across 28 study states?
· How are chiropractors involved in delivering care for workers with low back pain?
· How do the costs and temporary disability duration compare between low back pain workers who received chiropractic care and similar workers who received non-chiropractic physical medicine treatment?
· Donald R. Murphy, D.C., is a chiropractic physician and clinical assistant professor in the Department of Family Medicine at the Alpert Medical School of Brown University.
· Dongchun Wang is an economist with WCRI.
· Kathryn Mueller, M.D., is a professor at the Colorado School of Public Health and former medical director for the Division of Workers’ Compensation in Colorado.
· Randall Lea, M.D., is an orthopedic surgeon and senior research fellow at WCRI.
Webinars are $50 for Non-Members and FREE for WCRI Members, members of the press, legislators as well as their staff, and state public officials who make policy decisions regarding workers' compensation. Attendance is limited to 500 people and all attendees receive a copy of the slides and a recording of the webinar.