Preparing For Case Management Certification
Friday, October 21 and Saturday, October 22, 2022
Encompass Health – Rehab Hospital of New England
New England/Massachusetts Conference Rooms
2 Rehab Way Woburn, MA 01801
Sandra Lowery, RN-BC, CCM is President of CCMI Associates
Sheila K. Bennion, RN, BSN, MBA, CCM
This course is designed to provide the case manager with information to assist them in preparing for the CCM exam, as well as the ACM and ANCC CM certifications. The content is also appropriate for those who are seeking a basic course in case management practice.
· Obtain knowledge of concepts related to case management practice in addition to the essential knowledge areas for case management practice as identified by the CCM Commission
· Describe the process for the CCM credential
· Gain insight and resources for any further self-study needs for the CCM exam
The content of the course is based on feedback from course attendees, as well as CCMC’s list of content areas. The content is updated frequently. The 300 page manual for the course includes:
· The domains of essential case management knowledge per national standards and the CCM Commission
· Overview of the CCM process and exam
· 170+ sample exam questions
· Self-assessment design
· Resources for self-study
15 contact hours have been approved by the Georgia Nurses Association, which is accredited as an approver of Continuing Education in Nursing by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Prior registration and pre-payment is required by members and non-members to assure appropriate space. Cost for CMSNE members $350, non-CMSNE members $400 for registration.