We are pleased to announce that the agenda for the 2019, 3rd Annual Women in Insurance Leadership ExecuSummit is now available.
The day and a half summit is March 5 & 6, 2019 - Tuesday and Wednesday. Our program ends at noon on day two.
The summit website has complete details with all speakers and topics. On the site, you can also request a PDF agenda, it includes a complete itinerary with speakers and topics, registration info, current promotional pricing and info on our preferred rate at our host hotel.
* Women in Insurance Leadership – Current landscape, Trajectory and Change on the Horizon?
* Powerful Women: Walking the Management "Tightrope" and the Dynamics of Assertive Management.
* #MeToo Monsoon – Takeaways that Translate to Success and Change in the Workplace.
* Sponsoring & Mentoring: Why Not Both?
* Diversity; the Changing Corporate Landscape.
* Building Your Brand Both Inside and Beyond Your Organization.
* The Year of the Woman.
* Failure and Forgiveness – How these F Words Can Lead to Success.
* Business, Strategic and Financial Acumen - The Missing Link to Upward Mobility and Long-Term Success.
* Tangible Strategies for Combatting Unconscious Bias against Women in the Workplace without Risking Backlash.
2019 Venue - Mohegan Sun Resort & Convention Center
Centrally Located between New York City and Boston - We have a great overnight rate.
Register 3 delegates you will receive a fourth registration for the same event at no charge.
Great cutting edge content and excellent networking. We have an excellent summit planned, we hope to see you there.