One key dilemma threatens effective claims management and organizational viability year after year. And it’s a dilemma that grows more urgent by the minute. How can claims payers use limited resources to achieve the best medical outcomes for employees, while at the same time, responsibly and ethically govern medical costs that are unrelentingly high and growing?
Claims and medical leaders who participated in focus group research for the latest Workers’ Compensation Benchmarking Study provided answers to the medical management challenges that have been outlined in every benchmarking study since 2013, the first year of the study’s inception.
In this one-hour webinar, experts from the Workers’ Compensation Benchmarking Study will give context to the numerous strategies that can help organizations surmount unacceptably high medical costs and improve injury recovery results. Key impact areas will include but won’t be limited to:
• Focusing on a Triple Aim model to improve claim outcomes.
• Incorporating employee wellness & patient-centered outcomes, such as quality of life during and after treatment.
• Reducing / eliminating frictional delays in traditional claims practices.
• Examining the option of employee self-reporting of claims.
• Utilizing universal provider scorecards and publishing results (e.g. Texas Department of Insurance model).
• Leveraging data and advanced technology solutions to predict and proactively manage claim risk factors, including comorbidities.
Webinar attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the 2018 Benchmarking Study Report.
Who should attend this webinar?
• Risk Managers
• Case Managers
• Claims executives
• Medical directors
• Workers’ compensation underwriters
• Workers’ compensation legal experts
Space is limited so register today.