Join us at the Mohegan Sun Convention Center & Hotel in Uncasville, CT on January 29 and 30, 2019 for the day and a half, high-impact 16th Annual National Workers’ Compensation Insurance ExecuSummit.
ExecuSummit producers are in the forefront of the Workers’ Comp insurance industry, monitoring & researching emerging issues and trends and bringing this strategic intelligence to you as it is developing.
Our distinguished presenters have pooled their expertise to provide you with the essential Workers’ Comp claims & underwriting intelligence you need to know.
Have a specific question? Our Q&A sessions will provide numerous opportunities to ask the experts.
An ExecuSummit is not a trade show. This educational event was specifically designed for Worker’s Compensation insurance professionals. This summit is a unique opportunity to get the information you need to succeed in this rapidly changing environment.
* Workers' Compensation Insurance: State of the Line.
* Workers' Compensation Claims Trends Panel.
* A Shared Decision Making Model for EE Communication.
* Greater Than the Sum of its Parts: A Practitioner's Guide to Modern Investigative Tactics.
* Medical Marijuana and Workers' Compensation.
* Telerehabilitation – A Way of Reducing the Musculoskeletal Epidemic.
* Active Shooter Workplace Violence - Claims, Coverages and Consequences - What You Need to Know.
* Optimal Strategies for Conditional Payments Resolution.
* Hearing Loss and Technologies.
* Disaster Recovery in Workers Compensation.
Our Venue, The Mohegan Sun - provides us with a state-of-the-art conference center and also offers luxurious hotel rooms with preferred overnight rates for ExecuSummit attendees.
Register Today! The 16th Annual National Workers’ Compensation Insurance ExecuSummit will provoke strategic thinking, give you new insight, open new channels of information & provide you with opportunities to meet & exchange ideas with your peers, key industry executives & leaders.