From Bob's Cluttered Desk 6,000,000 Reader Recognition Rules
1. No purchase necessary to win.
2. Readers MUST be registered subscribers to the CompNewsNetwork Media Center in order to win. Registration is free and may be completed here.
3. Even though Bob’s Cluttered Desk is not restricted to subscriber access, readers must be logged in in order to be eligible to win. Our system will keep you logged in as long as you periodically visit our News Center.
4. A registered subscriber who is currently logged in and is the six millionth reader to access a Cluttered Desk article will be presented a special Winner Declaration Page informing them of their status. The user must complete a brief form to claim the iPad Pro prize. Our system will also record the subscriber as the 6 millionth visitor for verification purposes
5. In the event that a registered subscriber is not the six millionth reader, the Winner Declaration Page will be presented to the first registered subscriber (who is logged in to the system) that reads a Cluttered Desk blog post after the six millionth visit is recorded.
6. The prize is an 11-inch 64 gig iPad Pro. Estimated value $799. No cash will be awarded in place of the prize.
7. Any taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
8. Employees and contractors for WorkersCompensation.com, LLC are not eligible to participate.
9. While efforts are being made to display the winners notification page only once, in the event of a technical error only one prize will be awarded, to the first person completing the requested verification form.
Why do I have to register?
By requiring registration, our system will be able to better verify a legitimate winner. Also, by requiring users be registered, we eliminate the chance of a “bot” hitting the 6 million read count which would result in no prize being distributed. Besides, by getting you to register, we can introduce you to tremendous original content offered in our Premium News Area!