Dara Barney comes to WorkersCompensation.com as the Senior Editor of Premium Media. Her previous journalism experience in Idaho and California, along with her former role as Public Information Specialist at the Idaho Industrial Commission, all play a part in keeping her up-to-date on providing the most timely, reliable and interesting news to share with you!
1) Workers' Comp Among Topics Left to Address in FL Legislature
A new state budget is on the docket for Florida legislators, and ten big issues are still on the table, writes Jim Saunders of The ... Read More
1) Houston, TX Woman Files Class Action Lawsuit Against Restaurant Operator (FRIDAY)
Harris County resident Christina Bryant filed a class action lawsuit on behalf of herself and others similarly ... Read More
1) OH Businesses Receive Safety Award
Seneca County, Mercy Health-Tiffin Hospital, Heidelberg University and Tiffin Community YMCA, all businesses in Tiffin, OH, received the Ohio Bureau of ... Read More
1) AR Looks Into Formulary Possibility
A public hearing has been scheduled by the Arkansas Workers' Compensation Commission for May 23, "...as it considers adopting a drug formulary that would ... Read More
Oakland, CA (WorkersCompensation.com) - Assembly Bill 1124 was the main subject this week at the Elihu Harris State Office Building Auditorium in Oakland, and RxProfessor Mark Pew was there.
Since the ... Read More
1) Conditional Governor Veto in NJ Could Potentially Help Corrections Officers After a Work Injury
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie signed a conditional veto this week, agreeing "...to make ... Read More
1) Public Testimony Heard in CA on Drug Formulary
The California Division of Workers' Compensation (DWC) has posted the second report on the status to implement a drug formulary by July 1, ... Read More