Nancy Grover is the Director, Media Services for WorkersCompensation.com. She comes to our company with more than 35 years as a broadcast journalist and communications consultant.
Grover’s specialties include insurance, workers’ compensation, financial services, substance abuse, healthcare and disability. For 12 years she served as the Program Chair of the National Workers’ Compensation and Disability Conference® & Expo. A journalism/speech graduate of Ohio Wesleyan University, Grover also holds an MBA from Palm Beach Atlantic University.
Sarasota, FL (WorkersCompensation.com) – Most injuries at Chick-Fil-a restaurants are reported within three days. The lag time has been greatly reduced due to a major change in the company’s ... Read More
Sarasota, FL (WorkersCompensation.com) – Many employers hope to persuade their employees to get vaccinated for COVID-19, but are confused about how to do that lawfully. A consortium of more than 40 ... Read More
Sarasota, FL (WorkersCompensation.com) – A recent national survey showed 60 percent of Americans would accept a COVID-19 vaccine. Of the remaining 40 percent who responded to the Gallup/Kaiser Family ... Read More
Sarasota, FL (WorkersCompensation.com) – Along with whether, how and when to return employees to the workplace, employers may also be confronted with the controversial issue of face coverings. The ... Read More
Delray Beach, FL (WorkersCompenation.com) – The Medicare secondary payer process has become much more complex in recent years. The good news is, the federal agency charged with setting and enforcing ... Read More
Sarasota, FL (WorkersCompensation.com) – Employers’ efforts to reduce threats and acts of violence in the workplace may add to the bottom line. A new study points to that factor in particular as ... Read More
Washington, DC (WorkersCompensation.com) – A presidential order and a new government report suggest OSHA should do more to help protect workers from the coronavirus. The agency late last week issued a ... Read More
The Cognitive Effects of COVID-19 A little over one year into the COVID-19 pandemic, the overriding consensus is that this is far from over. As of February 25, 2021, more than 28 million people have been infected in the U.S. alone. And, ...