Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my dr wants another MRI
my treating dr has requested and MRI today.now he had to fax office notes to the case manager of my case at the ic. i havent had an MRI in over a year can the ic deny my request for an MRI?[/b]

yes, that's why they get prior approval.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

ok thank you. still waiting on a call back from dr today

I don't think they will aprove at this time; As your other post stated the following;

(((what is the insurance company up to now?

ok so now i have recieved a letter in the mail today stating that they want to suspend my payments because they have no medical evidencein the last 45 days to support ongoing benefits???? since when was i obligated to see a dr every 45 days? they have tried every angle to fight me and lost now they try this? so i see a hearing in my future and will be making a dr apt right away. play the game i guess,
)))
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

what is the need for serial MRI's ?

because i have had major pain in and around the fusion spot my other mri isnt what my dr wants the nero want to look at the spots above and below. its not serial mri's