Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ic letter
i have recieved a letter from the ic stating they want a hearing for 2 reasons. first that i have no medical records for the last 45 days. now even their 3 ime's have said to check in with my dr for refills of my pain meds. i dont feel the need to see a dr every 2 weeks if there is no reason to. the second reason is they are saying i have removed myself from the labor market. they have tried this before and the judge has shot them right down.now i am going to college in the fall will a judge see that im trying to get some re trainning and continue my payments? i dont know why after 5 years they just wont settle because they have just lost on every appeal and such to this point. they have requested a hearing on the calendar with the wcb but will they get a hearing? they judge was very fustrated last time with the ic becuse they are wasting the wcb time.

defense attys don't get paid if they don't "do" anything.
much of the "action"/ inaction on litigated cases is driven by legal fees.

the legal system has built in survival actions that keep it self-sustaining; they periodically send out a letter, schedule a conference, set up a medical.
defense attys get paid for each service performed; it incentivizes attys to "churn" the case just like doctors.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

1171 Wrote:defense attys don't get paid if they don't "do" anything.
much of the "action"/ inaction on litigated cases is driven by legal fees.

the legal system has built in survival actions that keep it self-sustaining; they periodically send out a letter, schedule a conference, set up a medical.
defense attys get paid for each service performed; it incentivizes attys to "churn" the case just like doctors.

yeah but i got this right from the case manager from the ic. what could they possibly be up to? now with the so called removal from labor market they say,is me going to school gonna bee good enough in the judges eyes? i had a factory job for 13 years right out of high school making 22 bucks an hour. i need to be retrained so i can enter the work field again someday. i just hope their request for a hearing is denied ! they called my lawyer about 3 months ago asking if i would be interested in a settlement,now a day later they called my lawyer back and removed the offer because my former employer said they didnt want to. thats just how my former employer is,they think they can never lose. when really they are losing.

still nothing from wcb