Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
have had recourrence of injury from last year went back to work 11.09 saw a doctor he recommended nerve blocker put in for treatment denied saying do home pe/meds, have si compression sensory loss ime in 10/09 says mild disability was in my favor,hnp wc dr denied claim did not follow up with my dr when wc dr called to speak to my dr where do i go from here i am in ny
you can appeal.
if it's a new injury you can file a new claim.
if your claim is not litigated I'd contact the advocate
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.

Forum Jump:

Browsing: 1 Guest(s)