Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good news I guess
Good morning everyone....time for an update ...finally.... Bill has no cancer or infection in his femur or hip replacement but does have a fractured femur.......ouch! Dr. said it will take about a year for the bone to re-grow and heal so I guess the pain will be here with it. He sees his oncologist on tuesday so we really feel he will still be cancer free and back to seeing him every 3 months.....now we have to pray for him to be a survivor completely.

My grandaughter's x-ray and MRI have shown nothing and yet she still continues once or twice a day to have this horrible back spasm that sends her screaming all over the house....along with this sweating has started and she feels as if she has to go to the bathroom....bowels and bladder......I'm now wondering if she was constipated ......strained and pulled a muscle in her back.....we have no answers and the child suffers....she's only 7.

Cap that is good news!

At my last doctor visit on the skin cancer I was told I do not need to return for 6 months.

Being told we are cancer free are the words we all want to hear.

Absolutely Bummer....6 months...that's fantastic.Smile

Cap...that is excellent news. I am so happy for you and your family. I am sorry to hear of your grand daughters troubles. You may have a point about the constipation... hopefully something will give soon so she doesn't have to suffer so. Love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Cap, Were your ears ringing???. RNvic and I were just talking about you, She dosen't have internet access, and wanted to know if you had heard any results from Bills tests. Now I can give her the good news when talking to her next. I am so happy for you both.. Now to get your grandaughter well, Poor little girl, It is bad enough when adults hurt, But I hate to see a child in pain. Hope they find out what is causing her problem soon.........

Good news about your husband Cap, but I'm sorry your little granddaughter is in so much pain. Hopefully it is something simple to fix, and she'll get over it soon. Take care!!!!
Let Go, and Let God......

Thanks everyone....my poor little girl is only having one spasm a day now so maybe it's passing....Hubby is thrilled by the news but is in so much pain he can't even celebrate.....I don't know how he's going to get around for a year with a broken femur......he does have a cane and walker from when he had the replacement....need to pull them out..his Ortho has me mad as hell for playing games for 3 months until he dx him...an x-ray and then a Ct scan would have done it , instead of all these unnecessary tests $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One Year Appointment for Husband and Good News Bummer Knees 3 3,573 04-07-2015, 10:28 AM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Falling Down The Stairs IS Never Good News! Bummer Knees 4 4,308 01-16-2013, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Good news/bad news, hell who knows monster1963 20 10,841 09-26-2012, 04:48 PM
  Shoulder news. Good or bad I don't have a clue anymore monster1963 5 4,601 07-19-2012, 11:45 PM
Last Post: monster1963
  Good news Bummer Knees 1 2,480 01-24-2012, 07:46 PM
Last Post: jayne
  guess who is in ga sweet tooth 8 6,377 11-08-2011, 06:35 PM
Last Post: red1030
  Update on Todd with good news! Bummer Knees 7 5,333 08-01-2011, 10:17 PM
  Kinda good news jayne 4 3,918 03-03-2011, 10:06 AM
  Care to guess who's political ad showed this??? AQA 4 5,305 11-17-2010, 10:17 AM
  Been Away/Good News UndercovrAngel 5 5,038 10-04-2010, 02:11 PM