Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AME Reports/ What the hell!
Exclamation 

This is just so much crap, when the insurance company wants to stop benefits the AME report is done in two weeks.

Now that I can find out what my life beholds, with out any money coming in. I go to the AME after one month i call to see if the report is done they say No. I call back in 6 weeks they say the Dr. will be on vacation for all of July. this makes it 2 mo's., I call back today and they say the Dr. is on another 2 week vacation, What the hell.

No one can ever say this system is not a bunch of crap, totaly controled by the insurance companies.

Basically once again my life is on hold because a dr. is on vacation, i am sure he is not worring about how to pay his rent or bills.

I can not believe we live in the US and these dr.'s and insurance companys are allowed to do this.

Arnold needs to get involved with the injured employees and find out just what is really going on.

These employers need to be held responsible the workers comp system is just another way for employers and insurance companys to get away with treating employees like animals.
Thanks for all the help.
Confusedd

is sad that I have to agree! Anyone who wants to disagree that the system is screwed beyond belief is as full of crud as the insurance companies or just hasn't got a clue!
[IMG]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x148/dipweed23/Bananav2.gif[/IMG]

dipweed23 Wrote:is sad that I have to agree! Anyone who wants to disagree that the system is screwed beyond belief is as full of crud as the insurance companies or just hasn't got a clue!

yep!
Thanks for all the help.
Confusedd

Those who have too much to gain or lose from comp cannot be objective in their critique of the comp system--you are just reflecting your bias.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

[font=Impact][color=#FF0000]
1171 Wrote:Those who have too much to gain or lose from comp cannot be objective in their critique of the comp system--you are just reflecting your bias.

No, I am reflecting "FACTS" none of this is made up, All of these things actual happen to me, this is not the first time either. The Workers Comp System is "NOT" to benefit the employee.

Everything i read tell about employees Not Getting Treated, Everything being turned down, Employess loosing their homes etc. Basically being put throuht HELL. Including my self.

I have yet to see anything good happen to a person that gets hurt at work, most end up depressed and looose their homes, All becasue they worked hard all their lives then get hurt working. Hmmmm
Thanks for all the help.
Confusedd

Arnold was the one who screwed workers in California. You need to vote him out of office.

mdh67 Wrote:Arnold was the one who screwed workers in California. You need to vote him out of office.

It amazes me how he got voted in for a second term. Now he is turning on the big companies that put him office. To bad he messed up workers comp first.

rholmes Wrote:
mdh67 Wrote:Arnold was the one who screwed workers in California. You need to vote him out of office.

It amazes me how he got voted in for a second term. Now he is turning on the big companies that put him office. To bad he messed up workers comp first.

This is just what all the hard workers have to look forward to when and if they get hurt at work. Not only from "Arnold" he has alot to do with all this.

However, he did not tell my attorney not to return any calls after i signed the paper work.
He did not have my employer treat my like crap after 28 yrs. of service.

He did not tell all the Dr. i have seen to treat me like crap.

Yes, he has alot to do with this, No i did not vote for him.

There is just no apperication injured workers, once you are injured at a t your job you become a no body and a useless person in their eyes.

Just terrible
Thanks for all the help.
Confusedd

when everyone and everything looks, feels, and behaves differently after you are hurt maybe it's not everyone and everything that's changed......
you sound like many others others who are undergoing mental and emotional turmoil due to the effects of severe injury. Have you talked to a counselor or asked your doctor about changes in your mood, anger, irratibility, fatigue? etc.
all are signs of psychological changes. You may need professional help.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

1171 Wrote:when everyone and everything looks, feels, and behaves differently after you are hurt maybe it's not everyone and everything that's changed......
you sound like many others others who are undergoing mental and emotional turmoil due to the effects of severe injury. Have you talked to a counselor or asked your doctor about changes in your mood, anger, irratibility, fatigue? etc.
all are signs of psychological changes. You may need professional help.

Wow 1171.

We all know that what i am saying is true.

'JUST READ ALL THE POST"

I am not the only one this is happening to .

Maybe you need the mental help for possibly thinking this is not true.

If you are in the workers comp system, every one here has experianced this or soon will.

I have no mental issues, How can you even say this, after reading all the post in this system which i am sure you do.

There are SERIOUS problems with this system, does not help the injured employee, all treatment is being denied, people are loosing their homes, can get any state help, the system continues to put people thru hell, and then denies treatment.

It just ashame.

who is in denial here?
Thanks for all the help.
Confusedd

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help in adjuster hell! lilrose 3 4,123 03-29-2016, 12:39 AM
Last Post: 1171
  CA - four years of WC hell... Future Medical M998 12 8,206 02-18-2016, 09:46 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Washington L&I (or hell in disguise) Lizzy 15 16,337 12-31-2013, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Manley2
  medical reports from dr's. who don't take WC jerseylock 4 5,357 05-18-2012, 06:24 AM
Last Post: jerseylock
  IME REPORTS queenbee 3 4,519 08-11-2011, 10:32 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  Ame Reports Shadow 18 21,154 07-30-2011, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Sr.CE
  PQME reports chrischris 8 12,578 11-19-2009, 01:11 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  Need help with conflicting Dr. reports in AZ littlebit 4 5,104 08-31-2009, 11:34 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  Reports Fuman 12 8,536 01-16-2009, 09:25 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  inaccurate reports snowbear 13 9,926 08-20-2008, 08:40 AM
Last Post: capricorn