Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1171 PQME CONT......
This is a new Attrny. since Chiro. that is why I changed because I could never get straight answers from former attrny's. office, also they told me my case was peanuts and they would not file neg. on employers, This Attrny. made me rest assure telling me he would fill neg. and it wasn't peanuts, he called me and told me my employer has a big shot Attrny, now what do I do? The Dr. PMD i AM GOING TO NOW HAVE HAD PROB. WITH ALREADY BUT The IC if I change will blame me and they'll start me over again, I have not had fair or proper treatment through this whole thing besides when I seen one Dr. for 3 visits, then IC stopped chks,then I was told by the Attrny I had at that time I could no longer see him, that was about 4 months after injury when I was told the truth that I had CRPS,
my Attrny at that time did not advise me of my rights, that I could of kept him even without the chks because i would of he was worth it! What can I do now Stuck, Thanks so much!Sad I also forgot my Attrny said my Chiro and the Attrny I had put me PS OR MMI, I GUESS CAN THEY DO that with out talking to u or telling u ur ratting? everytime I went to Chiro. he would ask "what are you here for?"
Life is like the ocean, it can be calm one minute and the next a wave will knock you off your feet, it's up to you to get back up and take control.

Also this PMD set me up with Aquatic Therapy, could not do, wish I could of but was unable. went 2 ses.
IC says it was not approved Dr. is liable.
Now they want to send me to Acupunture?
Should I tell them I want to make sure it's approved first so I'm not liable?
I don't know what game this Dr. office is pulling, but I don't want to be hung.
Thanks again.
Life is like the ocean, it can be calm one minute and the next a wave will knock you off your feet, it's up to you to get back up and take control.

Before you get accupuncture treatment ask the doctor if the carrier is aware and has approved.
I'm not sure why you want to stop the panel QME exam?
When there is a dispute or one party disagrees with the treating doctor's opinion a PQME is a way to resolve it.
Your atty knows your case and thinks getting the PQME is best at this time.
every time you change your mind your case will get more difficult to resolve and harder to get what you want.
if you cancel the apt or are a "no show" your atty will likely recommend you get legal advice and strategy from an atty you agree with.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Now I understand your right, I just got off the phone with the doctors office sorry about that no one really explained that to me. about the QME, now I understand. Thanks for your time 1171Rolleyes

This is difficult stuff-especially for firsttimers.
Keep asking questions and reading information on the state website.
Glad to help.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I overturn PQME of MMI decision if primary doctor doesn't agree and get my TTD Be ART661 2 483 10-02-2019, 01:49 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Msc, judge, Ttd and pqme Lostandconfused 5 1,105 11-05-2018, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Lostandconfused
  SDI Form 2500A Certification for Cont. Benefits. Please help! neckpain101 1 5,595 08-18-2015, 08:38 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  PQME asked for another test. I live out of state. maizyrose 8 5,695 07-15-2015, 02:42 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Pqme despo Cat daddy 4 4,692 11-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Last Post: Cat daddy
  PQME report Cat daddy 24 17,623 10-25-2012, 09:58 AM
Last Post: jayne
  What is a PQME?CA sontaysyw 3 12,666 11-28-2009, 03:27 AM
Last Post: sontaysyw
  PQME reports chrischris 8 11,447 11-19-2009, 01:11 PM
Last Post: chrischris