Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accupuncture
Has anyone tried this and had any relief from it. I started it today, and am scheduled for 3 more procedures. It was interesting.
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

Did you have the basic acupuncture, or did you have the one with the electrodes? I have had the electrode one, but it was for sleeping problems. It worked very well. In Europe it is very recognized as a good alternative treatment for many things...including pain.

I had the needles with the electrict stimulation and heat, A very interesting procedure.
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

Did it after my first back injury in '99, C_F......didn't help my back but I did achieve other rewards from it including much better sleeping. Good luck...I hope it works for you.Smile