Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PANEL QUALIFIED MEDICAL EXAMINATION
MARCH 31, 2010, 10:00AM.
I have so much to tell u but I need to find some stuff out first thanks keep u in touch.
Life is like the ocean, it can be calm one minute and the next a wave will knock you off your feet, it's up to you to get back up and take control.

I was right a long time ago when I was saying something wasn't right with my first attny and the Dr. office, therapist office I was going to at that time, I recived Friday letter from IC SAYING THEY NEVER RECEIVED Phys. Therapy Reports 4 visits, and that Aquatic Therapy is not for RECCOMENDED FOR CRPS IN THERE OWN WORDS, I'M TRING TO KEEP IT SHORT, and that the Dr. is responsiable for the A.T., and there's a lot more but I know I am being monitored so I need to be careful what I say now, I know now it wasn't all in my head like the Dr.'s said for sure I'm so gladTongueBig Grin.
Could you tell me? Since I really havn't had a stable Dr. due to cond. when I go see the QME are they only going to go by what he says, also am I just going to be rated for my toe since it started as a crush grt. rt. toe injury?
I'm also worried because when I had a certain Attrny. I was affraid to go to psych. I went 2 times and called Attny and asked if I had to go and if it would help or hurt my case she said I didn't have to go so I didn't and I know I MENTALLY NEED ONE FOR SURE! LOL! Not like I want to admit it but I know it's true, with the meds. alone I am supp. to see psych. Thanks.
Life is like the ocean, it can be calm one minute and the next a wave will knock you off your feet, it's up to you to get back up and take control.

Why are you seeing a PQME? What specialty? Who requested and for what reason?

Represented injured workers see an AME in California, unless you have already been to this PQME prior to hiring your attorney.

Whoever is telling you aqua therapy is not good for CRPS/RSD is full of crap. But.............I suppose the actual therapy makes a difference. Water must be warm, 82-90 is good. Practice range of motion and relaxation, and gradually add other exercises.

The main thing for CRPS/RSD is that it is going to get worse if you don't move. There is a fine line though. As with other conditions, the saying is "no pain, no gain". It's the opposite for CRPS/RSD. If you overdo it, you can aggravate the nerves and have a flare-up. Light exercise is good and it should be done in conjunction with medications and psycho-therapy if needed. Don't take this personal, but I think you need to find a therapist to talk to. I know you don't want to, but there is nothing to be embarrassed about. Depression is very very common with any chronic pain condition.

Well, you do what you decide and good luck with everything!
Let Go, and Let God......

chrischris Wrote:Why are you seeing a PQME? What specialty? Who requested and for what reason?

Represented injured workers see an AME in California, unless you have already been to this PQME prior to hiring your attorney.

Whoever is telling you aqua therapy is not good for CRPS/RSD is full of crap. But.............I suppose the actual therapy makes a difference. Water must be warm, 82-90 is good. Practice range of motion and relaxation, and gradually add other exercises.

The main thing for CRPS/RSD is that it is going to get worse if you don't move. There is a fine line though. As with other conditions, the saying is "no pain, no gain". It's the opposite for CRPS/RSD. If you overdo it, you can aggravate the nerves and have a flare-up. Light exercise is good and it should be done in conjunction with medications and psycho-therapy if needed. Don't take this personal, but I think you need to find a therapist to talk to. I know you don't want to, but there is nothing to be embarrassed about. Depression is very very common with any chronic pain condition.

Well, you do what you decide and good luck with everything!
0My Employers Attrny set up the qme!

+I have never seen this PQME before and my employers attrny set this up.
Yes, as I agreed above I do need a therapist to talk to, I don't know if they, the IC is just tring to close it out now or what? does anyone have any ideas? Is there anything I should be aware of?

Make sure your attorney knows what's going on. You shouldn't be seeing a PQME unless your attorney has agreed to it. You should know by the paperwork why they are sending you to this appt.

Have you been made MMI? If so, you will have an opportunity to dispute this thru the QME/AME.

I have a lot to say about this, but am kind of in the dark as to what you need to hear that you haven't already heard.

I would say at this point, talk to your attorney for advice. Tongue
Let Go, and Let God......

Thanks CHRISCHRIS, Darrell faxed over everything to my Attrny on Friday so hopefully we'll find out soon what is going on I hope.

I talked to my attrny. today and he said my chiro. Dr. I had and my
x-attrny, & employers big shot attrnys, set this up with out my knowledge and now we can't stop it, is that right?

You can stop it but you may have to change attys.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Will I get an impairment rating on multiple levels of my spine at MMI examination? Kappa6m3 3 2,738 07-16-2018, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Texas_IME
  QME panel received - feeling lost, help!! Palida 14 5,220 10-05-2016, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Palida
  Do I have to use 1 of the 3 doctors given to me in panel? TN exmuqb14 2 1,634 03-09-2016, 10:19 AM
Last Post: exmuqb14
  SIBS Appeals Panel Decision bigbo88 7 5,298 04-09-2013, 07:27 AM
Last Post: bigbo88
  RME ( Required Medical Examination) bigbo88 2 5,375 05-29-2012, 07:34 PM
Last Post: AQA
  my Qme panel needs review AxedmyAtty 1 5,102 03-12-2012, 01:37 AM
Last Post: 1171
  Schedule award examination utep99 2 10,225 07-19-2011, 02:59 AM
Last Post: utep99
  QME panel solojack 7 11,377 02-03-2010, 12:25 PM
Last Post: solojack
  MMI Examination Rating Question/Appeal Hearing Netta 2 10,790 07-30-2009, 09:09 PM
Last Post: Netta
Exclamation FDA Panel Calls for Propoxyfene (Darvon) Withdrawal oblivyous 0 3,079 02-03-2009, 12:30 PM
Last Post: oblivyous