Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
need help
Hello everyone my husband was injure on the job in illinois and been off work about 3 years now, his doctor said he is disable because of his injury and mental state his job stop paying him for 10 month even when thier IME doctors said he should not return to work on top of that we almost lost everything, they just started back paying him. my job is laying me off and offer me a job in another state, and if we move to another state would that effect his case? what should we do? We do have a attorney and he said we can go but he's not telling us how or what would happen, If you can help with any information we would appreciate it. Thank you.
Hello! Familyguy, Sorry to hear what has happened, I do not know the answer to your question but I want you to know we have some very S-M-A-R-T-! people here that will be on to answer your question, as u can probably already tell I'm not one of them but I do pray the best for ya'll that everything works out.Cool
Life is like the ocean, it can be calm one minute and the next a wave will knock you off your feet, it's up to you to get back up and take control.
Work Comp can't hold you or your injured husband to any State. Make the move, all will be fine. When you know the State, contact the IC through his attorney, to help find a treating doctor in the new State that will accept the Illinois WC payment plan. Then if all that is done in advance, your all set.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Forum Jump:

Browsing: 1 Guest(s)