Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graves Disease
Grandma...not glad you're out of whack but glad it's not your heartSmileHope the change in dosage helps quickly and you get rid of those horrible side effects. Wink

My Dear Tuffy, I'm Glad it wasn't Your Heart, and it was Something that can be Controlled!! I Hope Your Levels Straighten Out Soon, and You Feel Better!!Wink

Toungue 
Wink
Tuffy don't keep us in the dark, if you are dealing with a problem
there are no better places to be, than being with friends.
My niece has been on medication for hypothyroidism for several
years now. She is just 18yrs old. I am glad you are a strong person,
Your strength can really help those, not yet so wise. Thank you.
Bernie
L shoulder torn 3.5" R shoulder damaged. Heart damage, carpal tunnel (L&R) cataplexy/narcolepsy, arthritis, hypoglycemic. +. Bernie

Tuffy I'm glad also it wasn't your heart, I wish the best for you girl, if you need anything just let me know! Prayers coming your way from a loving family to yours, take care.
Life is like the ocean, it can be calm one minute and the next a wave will knock you off your feet, it's up to you to get back up and take control.

So glad you took care of this problem, worried me when you told me about having the
palpatations and you not going to the dr or hospital. Thank you for taking carre of it. It takes 3 hours to get to your house but I would make the drive if I have to, to kick you butt. You get on to me for not going to the dr so it is your turn, Please take care of your self we have to many trips planned to have you ill.

Tinkerbell
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

So far so good, My increase in thyroid med seems to be working, I go to my Endo this coming week so will know more then. Red I also am low on vit D but am supplementing. RNvic, believe me there is nothing that is going to keep me from going to Pa and Stills.

Tuffy sound good to me, Just let me get all this mess behind me and we can set a date to go. Still you and Ellen please look at the calendar and figure out when it would be good for us to come.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Occupational Disease Mms482 2 1,030 02-15-2017, 06:56 PM
Last Post: 1171
  occupational disease kallicco 10 9,592 05-16-2012, 11:51 PM
Last Post: 1171
  New York State occupational lung disease weldonSC 12 14,187 08-07-2011, 01:30 PM
Last Post: weldonSC
  Occupational Disease case settled in 2000 need medical treatment littlefoot2020 2 5,450 07-15-2009, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Maxi
  Kienbock's disease nauticalgurl1 3 5,587 04-14-2009, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  Occupational Disease foolinsc 3 3,600 03-05-2009, 11:51 AM
Last Post: cindy1sttimewc