Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CA-New-Discharged fm Co how long statute
I was sent to physical therapy (4mo.taking celebrex-helped greatly)while working @ co for 12yrs. haven't worked in almost 3yrs. the pain has been bothering me for the last year or two and I have no clue if I have any options to pursue physical therapy again but on the company. Both wrists (carpral tunnel) now I have significant hot shooting pains from wrists to elbow. Am I in the right place, do I have a leg to stand on? If not , can someone direct me to the appropriate place or give advise? I have no insurance and I am still unemployed. Thanks so much.

this is for those with a work injury and are in the workers compensation insurance system.
did you file a work injury claim?
if so what state?
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

1171 Wrote:this is for those with a work injury and are in the workers compensation insurance system.
did you file a work injury claim?
if so what state?

I'm not sure?@#$! I was having the pain and went to HR and they made arrangements for me to go a physical therapist until I felt relief and they stoped the treatments. Now its really hurting more than when I originally began. Im in CA. Again, I have no clue if I'm even in the right forum.

so you don't how your care is being paid? or what benefits you can get? or how to get them?
did the doctor tell you it was a work injury or file it as such?
contact your employer or doctor if you don't know the status.
here is a link for some basic information if you have a work injury
http://www.dir.ca.gov/dwc/WCFaqIW.html
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Thanks so much. No I never filed anything just went to HR, therapy and kept working as normal, well I did have a slight work restriction but overall nothing changed. Sooo perhaps this has nothing to do with WC. Thanks for your help. I will call the doctors office and check out the lik you sent. I appreciate your replies.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pennsylvania statute of limitations parkerama 1 1,338 03-28-2017, 02:40 PM
Last Post: Timothy Belt
  Need help finding statute :-( NVworker 2 4,061 09-09-2010, 12:05 AM
Last Post: NVworker
  Will this effect my statute of limitations? I hurt 3 4,386 03-15-2010, 07:41 PM
Last Post: 1171
  INDIANA STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS divechic26 2 11,896 02-10-2010, 06:05 PM
Last Post: divechic26
  Statute of Limitations rastis2002 2 4,115 09-05-2009, 07:27 PM
Last Post: rastis2002
  Statute Of Limitations? mwtkinsw 15 13,705 07-11-2009, 03:19 AM
Last Post: mwtkinsw
  Statute of limitations Billehou 2 3,209 03-21-2008, 10:33 AM
Last Post: hurt at work