Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you guess who this is going to be
Still= I know your Dad is going to enjoy the painting, Backache you are so talented.
Hope your Dad is feeling a little better today, prayers going up.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

Thanks RN and BX4!!! We are still awaiting Results, but I Talk to Hm Daily and I'm only a 1/4Mile away if Mom Needs Me for anything! BX4 My Dad has so Many John Wayne Movies given Him by the Grand Kids over the Years, He could start a Wing in the John Wayne Museum!! Thanks for the Site though, I May find a Few Movies I would Like to Buy!!Smile

Still, I am still looking for the pic of John Wayne that your Dad really wanted. One of him , full body with a rifle. I just can't find one. If anyone else can, can you make me a copy and send it. I only need one 5x7 or so on paper. My printer is on it's last leg so I can't copy anything and Dave moved my art room upstairs and my computer is down so I can't go off of that. One of my next projects is going to be doing charcoals of some of the oldies. Steve McQueen, Framk Sinatra, Bogart, Charles Bronson, one of my all time favorites, and of course Marilyn Monroe for Dave. I am going to hang them in our bar or I may just paint them right on the walls. Poor Dave just shakes his head, but he always ends up liking what I paint.
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

Backache, what You have Done for Dad is Perfect!! He will be soo Happy when He Receives it!! He was a Carpenter, and a Foreman in the Mill in the Carpenter Shop, so He'll Make a Beautiful Frame for it!! His Last Job After the Mills went Down, and He took Up His Trade Again, was Custom Making Moldings with His Router for Million Dollar Homes!! He was such a Great Carpenter, You could give Him a Piece of Ground, and a Blue Print and He could do it All, from the Foundation Up, Including the Plumbing and Electrical, just as Dave can do!! It's so Heart Breaking to See such a Proud and Strong Man going Down-Hill!! When I was a Kid, My Dad's Back was so Tanned and Strong from doing Roofing, He would let the Neighborhood Kids hit Him in the Upper Back with a 2x4, and then We would Count how Long it took to go from Red Back to Tan!!!Rolleyes And Please Send the Painting C.O.D., I don't want You to Pay for Postage, You've Done Enough!!Smile

Still I did n't know that your dad was a roofer when he was younger... that is very hard work. Maybe Del and your talked about this but Del's father owned a large roofing company here in Oregon and all his boys except Del worked for him full time.. Del worked in the lumber mill and with him part time during the summer months. Del would come home very dark from taking his shirt off and working on a roof. You too do have a lot in common. Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  guess who is in ga sweet tooth 8 6,362 11-08-2011, 06:35 PM
Last Post: red1030
  Care to guess who's political ad showed this??? AQA 4 5,299 11-17-2010, 10:17 AM
Last Post: jayne
Toungue Guess who I ran into?? capricorn 6 6,273 04-18-2010, 04:35 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Guess what I seen this morning..??? bronco54501 2 3,200 03-19-2010, 08:53 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Good news I guess capricorn 6 4,740 03-06-2010, 03:48 PM
Last Post: capricorn
Sad well, I guess it's happened "Addiction" Lilly 56 35,250 01-19-2010, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Cycler
  My Beautiful Paintings by the One and Only! Guess who!!! Wink 8 5,479 12-28-2009, 02:09 PM
Last Post: sweet tooth
  GUESS WHO? Wink 12 8,069 02-05-2009, 07:58 PM
Last Post: sparkey
  Guess I am a little slow...... Bummer Knees 10 7,044 09-24-2008, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  guess they win risingeagle222 10 4,988 07-01-2008, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy