Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you guess who this is going to be
Can you guess who this is going to be? I just started to draw this pic and I'm not sure if I am capturing him the way I want. Dave knows who he is, but I wanted to know if anyone else could guess. There is a great deal of work to do on him yet so he will change as I go.

[attachment=788] [attachment=789]
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

SKEETER said its JOHN WAYNE but i said his nose aint right. tell me both of us are wrong .tp keep peace in my house lollol its going to be good that i know i am right about
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

It's the Duke. Ask Skeeter what I should change about the nose. I am finding it difficult to draw someone who actually has to look like the actual person. When I drew the mountain man I could make him look like anyone I imagined. Help.....

I'll put the pic I'm going off on so you can have something to go off of.

My God Marcy You are soo Close!!! The Eyes and Facial Style is Perfect, just a Little Work around the Mouth and Nose, Ellen can't Believe the Talent You Have!! It's the Duke alright, I could See that with One Look!!!Smile

BA i have to say i am sorry !!! u see the duke looks just like my uncle louie so i guess i had his face in my mind the more i look at your picture the more it looks like him !!! and you can just imagine the bloating around here skeeter is doing lollol keep up the good work
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Thanks guys, but now that I tried putting the other pic on I see some of the big mistakes. I have to squint the eyes more and Still the mouth is really giving me trouble. I will try and see if I can get a pic of the little pic on here for you guys to help me. Charcoal is a pain in the butt, because everytime I touch it it smears. I'll be back in awhile with changes. I love you guys.

Sweet send uncle Louie up so he can sit for me. LOL

Marcy I knew who he was when I first opened the thread.....but you are right it isnt quite right but I dont know what is off about it either...sorry I am no help
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Yep, it sure is Marion Morrison.... Am I making you think now???Tongue

He didn't have the line in the chin, nor between the eye brows though. ROTFLMAO....Tongue

Here he is;
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4270036992/nm0000078
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  guess who is in ga sweet tooth 8 6,362 11-08-2011, 06:35 PM
Last Post: red1030
  Care to guess who's political ad showed this??? AQA 4 5,299 11-17-2010, 10:17 AM
Last Post: jayne
Toungue Guess who I ran into?? capricorn 6 6,274 04-18-2010, 04:35 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Guess what I seen this morning..??? bronco54501 2 3,205 03-19-2010, 08:53 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Good news I guess capricorn 6 4,740 03-06-2010, 03:48 PM
Last Post: capricorn
Sad well, I guess it's happened "Addiction" Lilly 56 35,253 01-19-2010, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Cycler
  My Beautiful Paintings by the One and Only! Guess who!!! Wink 8 5,479 12-28-2009, 02:09 PM
Last Post: sweet tooth
  GUESS WHO? Wink 12 8,069 02-05-2009, 07:58 PM
Last Post: sparkey
  Guess I am a little slow...... Bummer Knees 10 7,044 09-24-2008, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  guess they win risingeagle222 10 4,991 07-01-2008, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy