Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FaceBook
I plant my crops so I can harvest while visiting with my daughters and Grandkids as well as visit with my sister and niece. It is a nice way for all of us to know what is going on in our lives.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

I originally joined to see if I could find some old HS friends.....actually found a couple that I went to grade school with....we are all ove the country now. Now I have a mixed bag of friends.....some from here....some family....some friends of friends.....some friends of all 3 of my daughters which is neat because they are all in their 30's now. One of my deceased daughter's close friends from grade school found me and we have walked down memory lane....I also plant my crops...but RN can tell you my farm looks like someone with no organization put it together.....organizational skills was my strong poitn when I was working....operations mng. of 7 large areas and roughly 80 people....I can't even organize my socks now...Rolleyes

I have a question about facebool.

When chatting with someone can others read what I write.

Bummer... others can't read what you write on the individual chat logs, however, if you are chatting using the commenting sections of the news thread than all your friends and all the friends of who you are chatting with can see it. I hope that helps.....come on down to farmville...Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

We enjoy facebook, you can actually type in the names of people classmates / relatives / anyone you can think of.. You can use there search to find them you can even search by graduation year / school / city..... you can send private messages, store pictures, play there assortment of many time filled games, safe sound fun and better yet it's all free.............

But is very addicting, I go on there and chat with my friends all the time, and you can see if any of your friends are online..... I cant seem to pry my wife away from the darn thing, but heck whats there to do in the winters up here............Try it, enjoy..

in alaska we made babies in the winter......come spring you should have seen all the fat ladies...lol
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Jayne, your a hoot full of laughter......LOL. Thats not what I would want, New babbies that is.................

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Facebook, ediscovery of social media California_Help 4 4,546 08-11-2016, 05:07 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  From Todd & Lori per facebook Bummer Knees 0 2,088 10-24-2013, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Finally on Facebook..... admin 2 2,611 07-14-2013, 02:56 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Facebook friends Bummer Knees 22 11,296 03-14-2012, 09:03 AM
Last Post: AQA
  Dad's reaction to comment on facebook Bummer Knees 12 7,854 02-12-2012, 12:16 AM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Farmville at facebook AQA 22 14,289 06-01-2010, 06:01 PM
Last Post: janbo
  I got this from facebook. bronco54501 0 2,055 04-01-2009, 09:54 AM
Last Post: bronco54501