Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Rotater Cuff Tear
Sad 
Hello im new here and hope im posting this right. I have a case I would like get advice for. First I got hurt at work lifting and I felt it when I did it but at the time I thought I just pulled a muscle and we was going on holiday break and noone would be at work for 2 weeks. So I had reported to my mgr that I hurt my arm but I really did not think nothing about it at this time .well a few days later it got so bad I cant lay on it nor can I now and so I went to the local ER well they said I needed a MRI and to tell my employer then they gave me pain pills etc to help out with the shoulder.
So when I went back to work it was two weeks later then the ER I had went to already had a invoice to pay them from the hospital that they had sent to the human resource dept then they called me in got the info and I told her the reason I did not go that day was because I thought it was just a pulled muscle well then she said she was going to call workers comp to see since I did not go to the Care Now clinic which is what they send you too when you get hurt which I did not know plus the school was closed so I really had noone to get in contact with. So she called and sent in a injury report and now I have no ideal whats next she said somthing about workers comp will be contacting you and Is this to set up a MRI or whats going on if anyone knows how this works or what I need to do please let me know it will be very helpful thanks so much .

the work comp carrier will contact you to reject, accept, or delay a decision on your claim. you should learn the rules about reporting, benefits, and treatment under your state's work comp system. each worker is responsible for knowing the comp laws and rules of their state.
This site asks each poster to provide their state location (see the other posts on this page!) as each state has different rules.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

1171 Wrote:the work comp carrier will contact you to reject, accept, or delay a decision on your claim. you should learn the rules about reporting, benefits, and treatment under your state's work comp system. each worker is responsible for knowing the comp laws and rules of their state.
This site asks each poster to provide their state location (see the other posts on this page!) as each state has different rules.

If it helps im in Texas thats the state.

workers compensation coverage is optional in texas. verify if the employer has coverage.
If they do then the state comp laws apply
http://www.tdi.state.tx.us/wc/indexwc.html
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Possible shoulder tear? Or Feelbad 4 797 01-27-2019, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Feelbad
Cool Meniscus Tear Rt Leg LimpRtKnee 4 1,088 09-06-2018, 08:56 AM
Last Post: 1171
  Distal bicep tear in Arkansas Train6336 3 1,982 01-22-2018, 11:34 PM
  Labral Tear Tennessee elifinoasaurus 1 1,701 02-05-2017, 01:39 PM
  SLAP Tear Tennessee dookiestinks18 6 2,882 12-01-2016, 04:47 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  rotator cuff tear...please advise :) maggiemae4321 3 5,066 01-23-2015, 12:04 AM
Last Post: workcomptired
  cervical radiculopathy neck & rotator cuff tendanitis alice13 2 4,281 01-02-2015, 03:27 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Rotator cuff , employer nightmare , lombar 5 7,285 10-14-2013, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  rotor cuff settlement jsbbull 1 20,851 06-23-2012, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Cmegone
  Rotator cuff surgery and Neck sugery gowen64 17 23,205 01-11-2012, 11:18 PM
Last Post: BooBoosNeck