Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For our "5 Star Flying Penguin of Justice"
This is for you Still in Limbo:

Penguins

Did you ever wonder why there are no dead penguins on the ice in Antarctica - where do they go?
Wonder no more!!!
It is a known fact that the penguin is a very ritualistic bird which lives an extremely ordered and complex life.
The penguin is very committed to its family and will mate for life, as well as maintaining a form of
compassionate contact with its offspring throughout its life.
If a penguin is found dead on the ice surface, other members of the family and social circle have
been known to dig holes in the ice, using their vestigial wings and beaks, until the hole is deep enough for the dead bird to be rolled into and buried.
The male penguins then gather in a circle around the fresh grave and sing:

"Freeze a jolly good fellow."

"Then they kick him in the "ice hole"."

You really didn’t believe that I knew anything about penguins, did you!
Tongue Tongue Tongue
Let Go, and Let God......

ahaaaaaaaaa Chris that was a good one lol
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Chris Now where do black bears go to die? I have lived in the woods all of my life and have found many dead animale while on one of my long walks. I have never nor do I know of anyone else who has ever found a dead black bear who has died of natural causes. Yes we have found 2 who died after bear season from being shot and left there, but something as big as a bear you would think someone would have stumbled upon at some point. It is sort of like the elephant grave yard, where no one knows where they go to die. I know the penguin thing was a joke and it was very funny, but I have always wanted to know where these bears go to die.
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

Wow Chris, You have My Family Figured out to a T!!!Tongue Thanks for the Laugh!!Smile Backache I have Walked Many Many Miles in Different Woods, and never even Seen Fur, or anything Other than a Discarded Claw or Two. Never have I come Across a Carcass, or Spoke to Anyone that Has!!Wink

It is a mystery. My job for the forestry, way back when, was to paint the boundary markers for them. Not only that but I have put on thousands of woods miles just out walking. I have seen hundreds of dead animals in my years, but never a black bear with the exception of the 2 that had been shot during hunting season and the hunters didn't find. My thoughts. They know they are going to die and they burrow down under underbrush or in dens. Since we have one of the highest populations of black bear on the east coast and they weigh anywhere from 30 lbs to 700 lbs you would think someone would find a carcass.
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

I've come across many many piles of bear poop. Maybe they just eventually "poop out"! LOL!!!!! Tongue
Let Go, and Let God......

Chris this was a very good one... thanks Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Ok Chris......you are a crack up on this thread...keeep it coming...Badboy had my ribs hurting on the "poop" thread.Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Justice, of a kind UndercovrAngel 9 6,677 11-07-2011, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Semper Fi-Star Spangled Banner bodybuilder1958 1 1,894 11-10-2010, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Wink
  My Darlin' Jayne - you are a featured star this morning admin 6 4,517 08-02-2009, 06:45 AM
Last Post: sparkey
  another star!!!!!!!!!!!!! halftrak 10 7,172 01-09-2009, 11:29 PM
Last Post: vickinat
  kali the tv star hurt at work 9 7,031 12-01-2008, 10:56 PM
Last Post: red1030
  Let me take you flying... Bad Boy Bad Boy 6 2,498 03-04-2008, 11:52 PM
Last Post: Tuffy
  I am a 5 star...wow red1030 13 5,386 07-17-2007, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Babebahn
  anyone want to clean my house"penguin Adventures" tweety00 32 11,694 06-02-2007, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo