Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
settlement stages
I give up I do not understand/know what you want or need....I am so sorry...
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

no disrespect taken.
sorry, i can't give you insight on your case as I don't know your issues.
another site may have what you need
http://www.ohioinjuredworkeradvocacy.org/
they have a contact link as well
good hunting
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

If you have a bilateral femur fracture would that mean that you have broken both of your femurs or would that mean that you have 2 breaks in one femur?

C-1 area of Fusion is what? Like is it C1 to C2, or is it C1 to the upper point holding the skull?

Atlas to Axis Fusion and injury I can see and under stand why you where in the Halo.

You must of had some injury there?

Myself, I was fused from C3 to C6, reinjured, a second 3 level fusion revision done to replaced all that blew out, and then a 6 level fusiion aftewards from C3 to T1.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

ureraw Wrote:as i stated earlier this accident was in 01, so as far as the payments.....been there, im at a settlement stage now.what these people who have stumbled upon this site want is some peace of mind outside of the bureaucracy. if youve gotten this far youve preety much have met that y in the road. no one writes in wanting anything but a story that they can parallel their situation with.(that i wonder who else has experienced this feeling). at this point theyve driven a spouse or significant other insane with the situation. if settling is the best issue, be cut and dry with people who chime in. then you wouldnt have a flood of people hanging around a site with no more direction from which they started.

Okay;Actually You do not want answers. Are you saying this site is repetitive in its answers to IW's?
I think you want nothing but to make a statement; Besides that, I am as lost as a goose in a Haile storm with your postings.

Also I have not driven my wife insane with WC bureaucracy. We have fought WC Together through thick and thin because we are one.

Good Luck in your future endeavours.

well freebird I do believe there are times I have driven my Bill mad but it wasnt because of WC...lol

jayne Wrote:well freebird I do believe there are times I have driven my Bill mad but it wasnt because of WC...lol

I hear ya; My wife has been on my case like stink on a skunk because I bought Regular Scott toilet tissue instead of Scott extra soft. I took care of that issue today. LOL

Before anyone ask why we use Scott, Its because it is one ply and easy on the septic tank...

and if you write the company complaining about the cost they will send you some really good coupons....My TP of choice also....except in the kids bathroom in there I have a commercial toilet paper roll...yep the big ones and its scott also I got the holder from a locall business and also buy toilet paper from them......one roll lasts a month....so I spend 20 dollars a year for their TP

angel soft and only angel soft..
SETTLED!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Final Stages preframe 1 3,265 05-21-2014, 01:22 AM
Last Post: 1171
  beginning stages, what's the drill? acalbertson 14 7,795 06-09-2009, 08:38 PM
Last Post: acalbertson