Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember Me?
Hi Everyone:
Hope you are all doing well so far? I have lurked around and answered a few posts but having really contributed like everyone else. Things in my life have been upside down so to speak and just was in a depression that I had to pull myself out of. I was feeling "Always an after thought, never a thought" so I buried my head in the sand. My son & I attempted to buy a house for 6 months and every house that we put offers in we were beat out by just a few thousand, so we have decided to stay put in the rental. I had a friend attempt suicide in October which just shook my core, then a grandmother who died on 12/28. The holidays were quiet, thank goodness, I spent 12/24 by myself which is weird because its something I absolutely hate and that's being alone.
My neck has been giving me a lot of pain, I had a recent MRI which turned out to be pretty cool...never had the 3T MRI which only took 20 minutes in a closed MRI! Fantastic for me! They did find some moderate stenosis at C4-C5 & C7-T1...so I see the surgeon later this month. My Pain doctor told me, "Stay centered, do not move too quick" I laughed and he said, "No really I'm serious. theres some stuff on the MRI that doesn't look good, but wait untill the surgeon reads it." Oh sure, I took the MRI DVD and popped it into my computer...damn...I look pretty good for 53! All the ligaments, muscles, spinal fluid...wow...it was amazing to see this. I could see where the issues were and made note for the surgeon, so we will see.
Hello to everyone and wishing you a healthier new year.
Babe
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

its good to hear from you hope you the best too
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Hi Babe, and Welcome Back!! Sorry to Hear of Your Losses and Depression, but it's Great to Hear from You!!Wink

Welcome back Babebaln!!!

Hi Babe....good to see you. Sorry for all the bad that's happened ..will say a prayer that things lighten up for you.Smile

Glad to see you come home to the forum family. Sorry for all the problems you have been dealing with. Prayers going up that things get better for you.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

Babe, How could we forget family. Good to hear from you, Sorry you have had such a bad time. Please stick around for some support, Prayers, and warm thoughts.

welcome home...its been a rough year for alot of us....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Hi Babe...of course I remember you.... you have been missed around here... don't be a stranger... love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Thanks all I feel your love...I'm looking for a better year. To update you, I got the MRI results...moderate stenosis in C4-C5 & C7-T1 no wonder they want me to stay centered...
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For today.............remember this bodybuilder1958 2 3,409 04-09-2010, 11:16 AM
Last Post: inpainokla
  For today.....remember bodybuilder1958 3 3,097 03-01-2010, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  hey guys remember jayne 5 4,988 09-09-2009, 03:05 PM
Last Post: jayne
  Remember Song Wink 7 5,899 07-07-2009, 03:28 PM
Last Post: UndercovrAngel
  Do You Remember??? Bad Boy Bad Boy 25 14,643 05-22-2009, 08:56 PM
Last Post: red1030
  Remember Tuffy 3 3,335 03-08-2009, 11:01 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
Smile Do You Remember Tuffy 5 3,938 12-22-2008, 10:41 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  Hey Dude..remember CRABBY 3 2,779 02-03-2008, 11:05 PM
Last Post: vickinat
  please remember Red jayne 6 3,310 12-04-2007, 09:33 AM
Last Post: red1030
  If sending Christmas Cards..please remember CRABBY 1 2,082 11-03-2007, 04:48 PM
Last Post: CRABBY