Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How was your christmas
ours was quiet no one really felt like making it a big day...the tree was put up for the children and they got their gifts and was excited.....roads was icy so no visiting fixed a ham and baked sweet potatos and then took down the tree.....it was a sad christmas.....it will get better
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

[attachment=725][attachment=724]Quiet here, Went to my son's, opened gifts, ate dinner,came home, it is snowing as I post, 3 or 4 inch of new white stuff. Don't take my tree down untill after New Years. or it dosen't feel like the Holidays.

Here are a couple of pictures at my son's Grandaughter got her braces on 2 weeks ago and is turning into a nice young lady.

It was Great!! The Kids were Happy, and Our Meal was Great!! And Spending Time with Family is the Best of All!!Smile

Hubby dug out from the large snow drift blocking our diveway so we were able to go to Wichita and spend time with family.

It was a good day.

ours was lonely also but its better now the kids are with us
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Ours was beautiful and peaceful. Spent Christmas Eve night over my youngest daughter's with my other daughter and her husband and kids just snacking and talking......then mass......Christmas day was spent together at my oldest daughter's and that was just great to be with my grandchildren all day. Bill and I do Thanksgiving and the girls do Christmas. I love the fact that my grandchildren know what it's all about.Smile