Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with my father
BB... I'm so sorry for the situation that you have been forced to be involved in. I want you to know, that you are definitely NOT ALONE in having family problems. My own father became belligerent in his last years. It was mainly because as Jayne said....they cannot continue to be, and preform as ...the person they once were.
Your step mom sounds dangerous (she musta been related to mine!!) If she is not following the advice of the Dr.....she needs to be turned in to Faimily investigative services....as she's doing more harm for him that good. Please talk to the social worker....they have seen and wittnessed EVERYTHING! She can help guide you to the best choices in the matter, and how to overcome the nasty stepmom who is not choosing the best method of care for your dad.
Good Luck to you and your family. prayers for you and dad! Lilly

PS....all it takes is there to be a death in the family...and your relatives will show their true nature....it's not uncommon for them to turn into Vultures!
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

Builder,
I am so very sorry you are in this situation. I will keep you and your father in my prayers. God Bless!

Cajun Hugsssssssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

when my Grandmother was ill I went in her room to see and talk with her she told me to chase the vultures out of her room.....I told her Grandma there are no vultures in here....she said to me you may call them aunt and uncle I call em vultures get em out....so I asked them if I could have a few minuets alone with her after they left she gave me her wedding rings and said all they are waiting on is for me to die so they can fight over whats left....take these and cherish them...I put them in my pocket kissed my Grandma and left....she died a month later.....she was right it was a free for all.....I didnt go home for the funeral so I missed all that....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From my father's mouth, I'm dead. bodybuilder1958 3 2,891 01-23-2014, 02:10 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  Happy Father's Day Bummer Knees 1 1,420 06-16-2013, 08:46 PM
Last Post: dusty boy
  My father has a potty mouth bodybuilder1958 7 6,603 07-19-2011, 10:50 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Update on my father bodybuilder1958 10 6,903 04-20-2010, 05:47 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  My father bodybuilder1958 5 3,719 12-19-2009, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  Prayers for my father please bodybuilder1958 10 4,818 12-13-2009, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  forgive me,father hurt at work 4 3,449 03-02-2009, 07:54 AM