Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ouch!
Went to PT this morning for my back. The physical therapist had me do a squat down the wall with a very large ball behind my back. My left knee decided to pop and now there is a little pain, nothing compared to my back. The physical therapist stoped the excersize right away. Should I be worried about this, or is it because I've been so inactive because of the fusion? It's all I need to have another sore spot.
6/97--Discectomy L5-S1. 3/09--Discectomy L5-S1 (failed). 6/09--spinal fusion L5-S1. This year who knows?

I would report it right away to your doctor and if you have one your lawyer.

I tore my knee up in PT, but I had in the past reported that I had Arthritist in the knee. When I tore up the Cartilage, I had to have it scoped to try and repair it. Only to find out, only a knee replacement joint was now the only fix.

Thing is, it's possible something was starting to go wrong in the knee, yet you were not aware of it yet.

See an Ortho Surgeon, get it Diag, before doing anything else first. Report with PT and Treating doctor of what took place is fine, as this covers your butt. Make sure you obtain a copy of the PT and Doctor report showing you reported this happening to them.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Ouch! Is this normal? TiredOfHurting09 32 15,812 08-28-2009, 01:10 PM
Last Post: TiredOfHurting09
  ouch, recovering from surgery buildergirl1973 14 6,556 10-31-2008, 02:50 PM
Last Post: buildergirl1973