Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
insurance companies
just curious as to what the best and worst insurance companies are out there for workers comp..and maybe ppl can share some some good and bad experiances with them
SETTLED!!!

unless someone hashad claims with multiple different carriers I'm not sure how they are in a position to compare among them.
It also often depends on individual adjusters rather then the overall corporate policies.
carriers performance varies from state to state depending on the laws.
most posters who come to a board for help have issues and problems; rarely to report on exciting and excellent outcomes. So most experiences will be one sided.

many states have annual reports and performance audits that may give some information on specific carriers but since employees can't chose I'm not sure how such information can help.
for oklahoma check here
http://www.ok.gov/oid/Consumers/index.html

why do you think such posts will help?
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

i was just curious as to other ppl experiances with there carriers
SETTLED!!!

inpainokla Wrote:i was just curious as to other ppl experiances with there carriers

Better than most for me from what I have read on forums the last 4 years.

I have had fair treatment over the last two years. There has been a few upsets, but overall, and so far...touch wood, I have a an easy time of it. Having said that....when there is a problem it is usually one that dictates whether or not I will get any benefits, or waiting for approval for surgery. The person who deals with me has always been very helpful and supportive. Until they find out that maybe there is a way I can be taken off of support. Then it is not so nice to talk to the person I deal with. I now have an attorney who is my go between.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to workers comp'oh my God are the insurance companies really that bad?? alvinf478 3 3,631 02-11-2015, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  REPORT unethical insurance companies!!! PART ONE chloe 13 9,829 05-20-2008, 12:39 PM
Last Post: hurt at work
  REPORT unethical insurance companies! PART TWO chloe 1 3,302 05-19-2008, 02:30 PM
Last Post: chloe
  fell off the truck in ga. live in fla. no wc coverage by 2 companies jamieo922 4 3,563 02-04-2008, 03:28 PM
Last Post: stiffnecked
  Change in workmens comp reps / companies muttley 8 5,191 12-06-2007, 02:49 AM
Last Post: frustratediw