Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could use some advise from my friends
Ok here's the scoop.You know how being injured changes your life, I blame my injury on my marraige falling apart, on being depressed, on being broke,it seems like whenever i got injured all hell broke loose,after 4 surgeries in a 5 year time span,losing my job, being bored to death after working all of my life, my husband leaving me after almost being married for 2 weeks shy of 28 years,deciding to move 30 miles from him so he can still be a dad to our 14 year old autistic son, nothing is going as I had planned, I am still broke, still divorced,still depressed, and he acts like he doesn't want to be a dad anymore after all.So stupid me I move 200 miles from my oldest daughters, my 82 year old mom, my grandkids and I know I screwed up.So I been thinking about moving back.I'm tired of all the crap from my ex, of not being around my kids and my mom will not be here forever, feeling really guilty about leaving her.So my question is this do you guys think I am crazy for wanting to move back home?Give me some much needed advice, What do I Do? My brain is so screwed up lately, I hate having the blues all the time.Thanks Halftrak
no matter where you're at there you are

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Hugs my friend}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

What does your heart tell you?
You deserve better!!!

Do you want to stay where you are so unhappy or go home to your family. That is what you really want to do by the sounds of it and in my opinion you would be much happier. Good luck Hun I know you will make the right decision.
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

halftrak I think you have already made your decision.

It is time to decide when you are able make the move.

First, I would work with getting services (school & CDDO)
in place before the move.

there is no place like home Jen...go home
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Well I've made alot of really bad decisions in my life but I'm thinking ask yourself this...could you be any unhappier if you were to move back home?

After all that has happened with me I could no longer stay in Cali which I had lived in for 24 years and in the same house for 10. That is the longest I have ever been in any one place.

Things are still tough, I'm not going to lie to you it's still quite hard at times. However I do believe I would be much worse off if I had stayed. I think one day I will be happy again for the most part. For now it's touch and go but it's much better having my family around me.

I can only tell you what has helped me. You will have to decide what is best for you and I think you already know what that is.

Good luck in your decision and I wish you only the best my friend.

Hugs,
monster
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Listen to what your heart is telling you
Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

I'm with the group, Haltrak........if your heart is back home that's where your mind and body belong.

Halftrak, Go Home to the Family that Needs You, and Stop Chasing a Half of a Man that would Leave His Injured Wife and Autistic Son!! Let the Good Lord deal with Him when His Time Comes!! I'm Sorry if this Sounds Angry, but it is, You gave that Man 28 Good Years, and He Runs when it gets Rough, not Really a Man in My Eyes!! You have Love waiting for You from Your Mom and Sister, and that's where You Need to Be! If He wants to See His Child that HE Left, He can Travel 200 Miles to See Your Son!! Go Home Girl!!!Smile

P.S.- To New Members Halftrak and I have gotten to know Each Other Pretty Well on Here, so don't Think I'm Beating Her Up, She knows I Care!!Wink

You don't need our Advice, as you know the only good answer here to your own question;

Make the move is what you want to here;

Now get - er - Done Cool
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Facebook friends Bummer Knees 22 9,849 03-14-2012, 09:03 AM
Last Post: AQA
  Friends Cervical_Fusion 13 8,625 08-18-2011, 03:42 PM
Last Post: red1030
Shy Advise time AGAIN capricorn 13 5,021 03-12-2010, 03:37 PM
  Long Lost friends Im back !!! tweety00 21 12,013 09-24-2009, 11:12 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  for my friends jayne 2 2,670 07-30-2009, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  for my forum friends jayne 4 3,767 01-27-2009, 11:43 AM
Last Post: jayne
  for my friends jayne 8 5,086 11-18-2008, 07:58 PM
Last Post: backache
  Lost Friends Bad Boy Bad Boy 3 4,098 07-24-2008, 12:33 PM
  my friends jayne 9 5,096 07-14-2008, 01:05 AM
  The Power of this Forum, and the Wonderful Friends it has Brought Together!! Still in Limbo 19 7,979 07-02-2008, 09:24 AM