Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surgery tomorrow
Best of luck to you and a speedy recovery
Keep us posted
Take Care and Be Well
Tom

Cfree...Sorry I am late....I sure hope you are doing well. We are all with you. Please let us know how you are doing as soon as you are able. Will keep you in my prayers.

Wink 
I sure hope things have gone well for you!! Be sure to follow Dr.'s orders to a "T" and take care of yourself!
God Bless!!
Punk   :0)
"If I were any better....I'd only be half as good as you!!"

Hi all,
Thanks for all the very kind words thoughts and prayers, all went well the Dr cleaned out the tearing also said it was badly inflamed and cleaned that out and repaired the tear and while he was in there he looked at the laberal tear repair he done back in Sept and said it was doing great! He gave me pictures of everything witch I keep for my records.Again thanks for all the prayers and very kind words!SmileSmile going to relax for a while the nerve block for the arm is wearing off and getting uncomfortable so time to push the pain pump and a pain pill! Everyone have a pain free day as possible will be as the shoulder allows and the pain meds when not too loopyRolleyes GOD BLESS ALL

I'm so very happy everything went well!! You take some time and rest-up, and Thanks for the update!!Wink

cFree,
Thanks for the update, and I'm glad that your surgery went well.
God speed recovery !
Lilly
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

HeycFree, So glad your surgery went well. I had my right cuff repaired, massive tear, 3 years ago and I definately feel for you especially when the interscallion block really wears off. Don't wait too long to take those pain meds and take them on schedule for a few days.

I am still waiting for a surgery date on the left one that I tore out over 4 yes FOUR months ago. Seems like the WC IC is in no hurry what so ever to get it underway. They have so far paid as they are supposed to for the most part anyway but everything that is ordered by the doc takes forever and a day to get approved and done.

Seems rather bizzar to me that when I had the other shoulder done, with private iinsurance, it was less than 1 month from seeing PCP, MRI done, referred to OS, and surgery done. I finally went to PM today and lo and behold the Rx that he put me on has to be ordered as none of the pharmacy's in our area keeps it in stock. Hopefully it will be in on Monday and I will at least have a bit of relief while I wait for a surgerical date. If nothing else the $800/mo price tag for just the one Rx might light a fire under them, who knows.

Didn't mean to jump your thread just real frustrated right now. Take care and I hope all goes well for you with your recovery.

NewDriver
Injured Female, OTR Truck Driver, from the state of Georgia.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  surgery tomorrow buildergirl1973 10 4,278 02-26-2009, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Manley2