Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tax records
Well trying to settle, and just got my Tax records Supena. They claim I am, or was working since injured. Just another shot, to hold things up, they want records of proof from 2003 to current. LOL, I got them.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

BBBB- they asked for my tax records before making offer of settlement. Offer started at the highest year wages, it took two years after that before we reached a settlement. I have 30 months to go back and reopen the case. As soon as I get the rest of the records willl be going back.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

Heck they wouldn't want to settle before Christmas, you may get some joy out of that. I don't get the game playing, but I'm sure tired of it....
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

I hope they don't request my tax records, we own a small business and our taxes are very complex.

Hang in There My Friend!! You know Better than Most the Games They Play!! Let's just Hope They don't try and Play Them Too Long!!Wink

Look at it as one more step forward. Someday BBBB, someday! Tongue
Let Go, and Let God......

Well, I do look at this as another stepping stone or hurdle. It is funny though, they want these tax records, because they think I have been working since they cut me off in 2004. Because I wouldn't push the issue of being cut off, they think I'm working. Like yeah right. I didn't push the issue, because I didn't want them as my boss anymore. LOL.... I only need to supply the first sheet, any ways, that would show employment income. I will take my time with this. LOL.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

BBBB- they can get a copy of your tax returns by calling the IRS. It will give them a print out of income and taxes paid.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

You know how to Work Them BX4, Give Them a Taste of what We go Through, Delay, Delay, Delay!!!Tongue

Oh trust me, I wont give them the consent, so we are in delay mode, LOL...Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Medical Records chrischris 9 9,131 10-04-2013, 12:17 PM
Last Post: jayne
  old medical records jimmyo1 4 3,160 05-16-2009, 12:30 PM
Last Post: jimmyo1
  Dental REcords match CRABBY 16 6,372 11-17-2007, 11:30 AM
Last Post: MJC
  requesting medical records Bummer Knees 22 10,245 07-29-2007, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Lilly