Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bio freeze
My p/t in Penfield, NY sells it and gives out free samples. I would see if in your area if any p/t place has free samples. I dont use them as I have Lupus and it causes pain. My mother loves the stuff. Might even try for their website for a free sample.
Bernie
L shoulder torn 3.5" R shoulder damaged. Heart damage, carpal tunnel (L&R) cataplexy/narcolepsy, arthritis, hypoglycemic. +. Bernie

Mine was Used and given to Me by a Chiropractor that Adjusted My Back after a Big Move, and it's Used to Relax and Lessen Muscle Tension. My Local Pharmacy Sells it, but it's Behind the Counter for Some Reason!! Have a Great Day !!Wink

Thanks, I will ask my dr about that, when I was in pt I seen tubes of it for sale and at that time it wasnt a thought...

As far as deep heat, works wonders for me, Ice helps with swelling but after a bit it goes the other way... I have soaked in a hot tub or even our bath tub and seems to loosen me up.. I have a problem with the left (injured side) leg its always cold mainly from the knee down to the foot. When it gets that way it starts cramping and just hurts like a S-O-B. They had thought it was a clot reforming but had it checked and all is good, good blood flow.. Now they think its my sympathetis nervous system and they want to do a block.. They seem to always want to inject somthing into me and Im tired of being a pin cushion.. Just trying to find a self remedy that will work..

I do have some major concerns dealing with the injections and conflicts with wc & pm and my primary dr... but thats going to be a seperate post when I have more time...........