Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dont ever think it cant get any worse
cuz it bloody well can......this last year has been hell and the only way I could keep my self sane was to think of the spring trip to Fla and a big ol hug from Sweet and skeeter...And noe that cant happen because...Today we found out my sister has end stage lung cancer.(my last blood sister).we knew she had cancer but was hoping for a little more time...Daddy is at home with Bill,the kids,hospice and I doing round the clock care....the last 2 days he has been in and out and now has to wear diapers.......Moms diabetis and alshimers(sp) is out of control and after the news today she will go ballistic this will be her 3rd daughter to die before her...she is in the same nursing home as my sister.....I have promised my sister if she will quit smoking I will bring her home to die using the same hospice service......And to put the whipcream on this mad sundae my daughter is going back to afganistan for 6 months and are you ready for the cherry? My son will be going to Iraq for a year and will be leaving his 2 kids with me as his ex wife dont want em with her........so I am afraid to say it can get worse cuz I am afraid it will........I just wanna curl up and bawl like a baby..........I am so tired of bad news........I just wanna hear some good news..... anyone got some?
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Oh sweetheart I am soooo sorry. I wish I was closer so I could help. Yes, I learned not to say it can't get worse...it can and will if you tempt fate or whoever/whatever in the hell is in charge.

Let me know if there is any way I can help. BIG prayers coming your way.

Love,
monster
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Jayne I do wish I lived closer to you so I could help you.......now you could move to Kansas but we have more snow then you do.

Jayne- sorry that you have so much on your plate, wish I lived closer so I could help. Prayers going up for you and your family. I am close as a pm or phone call, if only to vent.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

I have Good News for You Jayne!! No Matter what happens in Your Life Jayne, You are a Great Person with a Big Heart and an Endless Soul, and I'm Proud to Call You Friend!! That's My Story and I'm Stickin' to it!!!Smile

dear it breaks my heart to hear of all that you are going thru and to know our fl hugs is washed out to sea , you didnt tell me all the rest of what was going on we will be praying love ya
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Jayne will keep praying for you and your family. When it rains it pours. I hope you find some peace in all of this.

jayne i pray for you and your family every night, just know you are doing the right thing, and someday you'll get your reward in heaven.

Sorry to hear this but at least the kids will be well cared for by someone who loves them and cares about the.Wish you the best.
Each day is not a rite,it's a given.

I will make it thru this....and be the stronger for it.....this place and my church will carry me thru this phase of my life....I love each and every one of you for all the love and support you give thanks ever so much,jayne
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some things just dont work jayne 5 4,124 09-11-2012, 06:28 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  if you all dont mind helping jayne 13 10,087 06-12-2011, 12:14 AM
Last Post: jayne
  dont send a man jayne 6 6,237 08-24-2010, 09:00 PM
  Could've been worse... Wink 2 2,255 07-24-2010, 08:23 PM
Last Post: red1030
  dont ever give in jayne 7 5,183 09-25-2009, 03:37 PM
  Cow Died DONT NEED BULL postman 1 2,920 08-17-2009, 11:30 PM
  this year just keeps getting worse halftrak 14 5,773 03-05-2009, 02:33 PM
Last Post: MJC
  dont judge the book by its cover hurt at work 14 11,470 07-18-2008, 10:41 AM
Last Post: collateraldamage5591
Sad dont like needles hurt at work 1 2,710 07-16-2008, 10:33 PM
Last Post: red1030
  Do I or /Dont I ???? pooh badboy anyone tweety00 15 7,384 04-04-2008, 03:19 AM
Last Post: Pooh