Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tpm update
(11-11-2011, 02:33 PM)jayne Wrote: sounds like the rest of us,I am one of the lucky ones with Quietdudes Champus insurance I am well taken care of but others are not so lucky.

I too have been very fortunate Jayne. I certainly feel for the others who have had a bad experience with the Workers Comp System. That seems to be the norm
Take Care and Be Well
Tom

I just found this site. Very informative with dealing with the spine. Starting to get pretty bad arm pain. Does it ever stop?

Meanwhile wishing all a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Happy Holidays everyone
I came across this website trying to figure out why I am now getting arm pain. Very informative and hopefully it will help someone.

Dr Emil Popovic Neurosurgeon

Merry Christmas everyone and have a great 2012

Happy Holidays Smile
Take Care and Be Well
Tom

Hello again
I have a question concerning mileage. Being found permanently disabled by the WC judge, am I still able to put in for mileage to and from the doctor?
Will this stir up an excuse for the IC to maybe challenge my case? Can the IC challenge or send me to anymore IME's??
Something I have been worried about.

Thanks, Hopefully you are all having a pain-less day
Take Care and Be Well
Tom

mileage is a medical benefit. as long as you are entitled to med benefits mileage is included.
yes, as long as you are receiving comp benefits they can be challenged as to whether they are necessary and conform to the legal requirements.

P.S. feel free to start a new thread with each new issue; it helps others search who are looking for similar information.

Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(02-03-2012, 02:13 PM)1171 Wrote: mileage is a medical benefit. as long as you are entitled to med benefits mileage is included.
yes, as long as you are receiving comp benefits they can be challenged as to whether they are necessary and conform to the legal requirements.

P.S. feel free to start a new thread with each new issue; it helps others search who are looking for similar information.

Thank you and will start a new post in future
Take Care and Be Well
Tom