Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cyber Monday is coming
Black Friday, came and gone, now Cyber Monday is this Monday. I sent only a few a Web Site I use, please then share with others, it's easier for me that way. Thank you, I don't try to leave anyone out, just trying to make it easier for me. Add Promo Code NBC5 099 to the site when asked.

Remember to write down, and yes change passwords when shopping online. Write down web address and password, and of course what you bought Tongue.

We are talking new products at some prices way below the 1/2 price mark, way below, and cheaper then even E-Bay or other Discounters.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

BBBB- thank you for the information, please send me the site.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

On it's way as I type...Cool
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

I also would like the web site info.

Thanks,
Bummer Knees

Me too please

Manley2, it's been sent, I ask anyone getting the information, to please PM others with it. It will make the task much easier as 3,000 to 6,000 members here, it would be tough for one person to handle.

Thank you

I sent them alsp BBBB lol
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Jayne that a girl...Cool

Thanks for the Heads Up BX4!!!Wink

I have done most my X-Mas shopping online for years now, get great discounts, and sometimes free shipping. It has saved me a ton of money.

Remember to write down, and yes change passwords when shopping online. Write down web address and password, and of course what you bought.

Where else other then this web site, have you seen one can buy a HP, or Dell Computer for under $200.00, is beyond me, and it's all new stuff. But, they offer many more good items too. So shop around the site.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WOO HOO its Monday jayne 12 7,797 09-22-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Scooter123
  I start work on Monday bodybuilder1958 1 3,066 07-20-2012, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Settlement Conference Monday Bummer Knees 16 14,814 12-23-2010, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  The Pharmacists Monday morning bodybuilder1958 0 2,001 09-24-2010, 07:25 AM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Leaving Monday/Surgery Tuesday Bummer Knees 16 10,984 01-20-2009, 07:42 PM
Last Post: jayne