Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm stuffed!!
Had a great day with all the kids today. Had a big dinner, all the girls helped with some of the cooking. There was 10 of us around the table, Allan, his mom, and all 7 kids! Tomorrow we are celebrating with friends. Hope all my forum friends have a wonderful thanksgiving! Smile

Becca fixed a turkey with fixings today will have another dinner tomorrow with church and yes I am stuffed also
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

sounds like both of you don't need to worry about eatting turkey for Thanksgiving.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

Buildergirl,
Happy Thanksgiving, and sounds like you will have left overs to enjoy.

RNvic Love your new avatar!!!!!!!

Love your new avatar...Rn.Smile

I did not over eat......in fact I did not eat at all. I was too sick with a migraine headache. Happy that and hope that all of you had a great day with your families.

RN,
I also noticed and love your new colorful avatar.

Love y'all!

Cajun Hugssssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

I also had a wonderfull day. I had a small amount of everything, tried not to overeat.
There is nothing like the smells from the Turkey roasting, and family gathered. Then everyone sitting at the table together with all the laughter and fun. I hope everyone's dinner and being with family was as enjoyable as mine......

Had a wonderful day, my sister, and her daughter did the cooking togetter. We all ate to much and after cleaning the kitchen, had John bring me home as everyone was ready for a nap. John took off to see friends and the dog and I took a nap.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

we had a nice meal with friends on thursday as well. have lots of leftover turkey in fridge. glad all of you had a good thanksgiving as well, mjc hope you are feeling better!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am stuffed jayne 4 2,557 06-14-2010, 08:32 AM
Last Post: jayne