Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry haven't been on for awhile
Bad Boy- glad to see you back. Sorry you are going though so much. Prayers going up for you and your family. Please take care of yourself and don't forget to eat.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

Jayne we are sharing them stars, everyones hopes and prayers, are being shared not just with me, but with you as well, and I always add in extra's for people here each and every day. I never forget those prayers.

I've been strong now for a month, with the animals, and my wife, plus her family, and then with my father. Strange, how when they say my father is now getting better and is over the hump, things will get better. Not for me, now I've been braking down since. It's like I am in reverse for some reason, and don't know why.

It cost me and my wifr $17,000.00 when mom passed. I didn't utter a word to any of her sisters or brother. But, trust me, not a one of them even said here is a $50.00 try and use it for something.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

ahhhhhhhh you too? I have 4 living siblings and none of them have even offered to sit with them for an hour till my little brother was homeless then he came to stay with Dad so he would have a place to stay...other wise Bill and I were on our own.....no matter I can and will do it
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Praying for all.....things aren't great here either..seems we all are falling apart or our families are at the same time. Badboy I have always been the strongest of the strong through traumas and then when it's all over I crumble. It's pretty normal..alot of us do it. Let yourself get it all out.....take care of you now. God bless.

Im am sorry to hear this bad news and I wish you and ur family the best.
Each day is not a rite,it's a given.

Hang in there bad boy, things will get better. Will keep you in my prayers and have a happy Thanksgiving.

Bad Boy I am going to pray extra hard for you and your family. You are really getting hit hard right before the Holidays. God bless you and yours. Backache
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

Scary things MRSA, daughter had it during her last pregnancy. On her bottom of all places.
Glad you're back, hope the holidays are better for you!!! My sympathies for your loss.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Probably not moving at least for awhile :( monster1963 7 3,867 06-07-2012, 11:06 PM
Last Post: UndercovrAngel
  Well, I haven't seen her lately...but I thought I saw her out cruising the beulavard Wink 8 5,747 09-02-2010, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Wink
  Won't be on for awhile bodybuilder1958 8 4,858 05-13-2010, 09:11 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Sorry I haven't been around monster 13 5,232 12-30-2008, 08:15 PM
Last Post: monster
  Sorry I haven't been on much backache 8 4,681 12-24-2008, 04:47 PM
Last Post: RNvic
  Haven't been here...... Hurt Hoosier 6 3,462 08-21-2008, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Hurt Hoosier
  Sorry I Haven't been Posting Much!! Still in Limbo 25 14,344 07-15-2008, 03:41 PM
Last Post: backache
  Haven't Posted Much Lately......Daughter Recovering From Surgery Bummer Knees 16 7,950 03-24-2008, 04:26 PM
Last Post: red1030
  I'm laying down for awhile imsckofit 12 4,510 03-04-2008, 09:43 AM
Last Post: jayne
  Sorry I Haven't been on Much Lately! Still in Limbo 19 5,445 12-19-2007, 09:14 AM
Last Post: capricorn