Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry haven't been on for awhile
Strange things comes in numbers.

1st. My best dog died

2nd my best friend-favorite dog dies, had to put to sleep

3rd My Mother-in-Law passes away very unexpectedly

4th My father goes in for a miner surgery, of skin cancer and Marsa (sp) is found, start on Anti, then a second one is added for protection. When he started taken them, he had mental status changes, and couldn't walk. Got him to hospital, told the story so to speak, he did seem to have a slight drop of one side of his mouth also. Well, every test thought of that could be run, had been run for over 4 days, all negative, just like when my mother-in-Law had passed away. It was getting very scary all over again. He now gets the Gout, not uncommon for my dad. He is 81, they did find he has DDD of lower back, gee no kinding at his age that isn't bad. Infectous Diease dotor changes Anti's. All the sudden in a day and 1/2 fever is gone, he's eating, he's drinking. Can't move much now because of the gout. But, as of last night he has turned around for the better. Still in hospital, and we will see how things go day by day.

Sorry for any missed spelled words today...
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

God Bless You BX4, You have been Dealing with a Handful!! My Brother had Mirsa (SP) also, and it was Rough for Him. I will Pray for Your Father, Rest when You can, and don't Worry about not being on Much, We know the "God Father" is Never far Away!!Wink

Okay Bad Boy enough stress in your life for now.

Happy to see you back on the forum.

Hope things are less eventful for you.

Take care of yourself.

Bummer Knees

Well yesterday, was the first day I eat in 3 days, and last night was my first night sleep since Friday. I'm slowing getting the mind back together....LOLWink
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

glad your back, hope your dad gets better soon, take care, and have a happy thanksgiving Smile

I'm happy to hear that your dad is feeling better. Does your dad have medication for the gout? I can't remember the name of the med but Randy used to take one for gout. If he caught it quickly enough and got the pill in him before the gout really took hold it would help quite a bit. I'll try to remember the name of it.

I'm so sorry about the furbabies Sad I pray things get better for you and your family realquickly.

Love,
monster
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Staph Aureous (Mersa or MRSA). Spelling lesson guys...LOL
Sorry to hear you are having to go through this BBBB. It is always hard when our dear family members are in crisis. Lets all pray that 2010 will be better. I 'am sending prayers for you and your family, with the thought that your dad will make a complete recovery, and things will settle down........Happy Thanksgiving.

Bad Boy glad to see you back but so sorry for the troubles you have had. Hope the holidays are a better for you and the family

Sorry you've been having so many things piling up BBBB. It always seems like bad days come in bunches. I hope you have seen the end of bad days for a long while. You are a strong person, and a good friend to us on this forum. May God bless you and keep you. Tongue
Let Go, and Let God......

your Bio rhythm is bottomed out heres hoping your on the upswing soon.....we must share the same bad stars.....I have my Mom in the nursing home my Dad on hospice and this week my little sister was given the news both lungs and her back is full of cancer......she refuses to give up her smoking so looks like I will be doing hospice with her...I am sick of dying family members I want them all well and alive
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Probably not moving at least for awhile :( monster1963 7 3,866 06-07-2012, 11:06 PM
Last Post: UndercovrAngel
  Well, I haven't seen her lately...but I thought I saw her out cruising the beulavard Wink 8 5,745 09-02-2010, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Wink
  Won't be on for awhile bodybuilder1958 8 4,853 05-13-2010, 09:11 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Sorry I haven't been around monster 13 5,224 12-30-2008, 08:15 PM
Last Post: monster
  Sorry I haven't been on much backache 8 4,678 12-24-2008, 04:47 PM
Last Post: RNvic
  Haven't been here...... Hurt Hoosier 6 3,454 08-21-2008, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Hurt Hoosier
  Sorry I Haven't been Posting Much!! Still in Limbo 25 14,334 07-15-2008, 03:41 PM
Last Post: backache
  Haven't Posted Much Lately......Daughter Recovering From Surgery Bummer Knees 16 7,947 03-24-2008, 04:26 PM
Last Post: red1030
  I'm laying down for awhile imsckofit 12 4,507 03-04-2008, 09:43 AM
Last Post: jayne
  Sorry I Haven't been on Much Lately! Still in Limbo 19 5,435 12-19-2007, 09:14 AM
Last Post: capricorn