Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
back problems
hi has anyone ever had a special bed paid for by insurance have back problems and normal spring bed not working out and what are some of your experiences with different beds i found the hospital beds were better because of up and down adjustments any help appreciated

I have a select comfort, this is one where you can adjust the firmness of the matress. They call it, "Dial a setting"

I've had back problems since my injury of 05, sometimes the recliner is my best friend.

did the insurance carrier pay for it bummer??
SETTLED!!!

I use a termpurpedic. Fortunately I bought this some time before my injury so I didn't have to ask for insurance to cover it. This works really well for me. My only problem now is that the pillow I have is causing neck pain and I can't afford a new pillow!!!! Oh well. At least the back doesn't kill me right through the night. Just part of it.

I Purchased My Own Hospital Bed with the Knee/Back Power Adjustment and the Triangle Handle above My Head to get in and Out of on Craigslist. I have to Sleep on it in My Den, I Probably Adjust it 10 or More Times a night, and I have a Couple of Extra Pads on the Mattress. I Tried Everything, Couches, Recliners, the Floor, Air Mattresses, and the Adjustable Hospital Bed has been the Best. It was Built in 2004, and I Only Paid $100.00 for it, so You May want to Check There!!Wink

Nope, Kansas Lottery paid for it.

Hubby won the lottery one week.

When I was released out of hospitol wc paid for me to have a hospital bed.. Now thats a bed that the ins had to aprove, the first bed was to small so they ordered me a second which was hard as a rock it was hard foam.. I just had pelvis and hip reconstruction and lower back problems. I asked for a different matress and was told that is the highest priced bed that ins would aprove... I ended up having my wife and mother go shopping for a new matress which was for a day bed a perfect fit and no refund from wc...

So like still said try to shop around and find one your self , other wise you may not be satisfied........Good luck..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  a year later severe back problems seb7289 18 13,446 10-01-2009, 01:16 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  back again with back problems medic149 1 2,808 04-10-2009, 11:01 PM
Last Post: 1171
  New Jersey Back Injury problems with W/C Doctor theroos17 6 11,334 04-07-2009, 10:45 AM
Last Post: Lilly
  SSDI 45 years old Back problems since 1993 borninabarn 5 5,262 03-30-2009, 10:18 AM
Last Post: borninabarn
  Pre-Existing back problems.Old problems other side of lower back borninabarn 6 6,205 11-25-2007, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo