Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PQME reports
California:
A PQME evaluation is due in 30 calendar days.
A supplemental PQME report is due in 60 calendar days.

Question:
Is a re-evaluation for rating due in 30 days or 60 days?

What are the steps if the report issues late and the doctor hasn't requested an extention?

Thank you! Tongue
Let Go, and Let God......

Cool 
Smile
File a complaint with the DWC medical unit. send a copy to doctor and other party
http://www.dir.ca.gov/dwc/medicalunit/discipline.html
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Thanks 1171, but it would make a difference if the re-eval is due in 30 days vs. 60 days. Which is it?

Wouldn't I be shooting myself in the foot if the report turns out to be favorable?

Would defense be able to deny the report if it is favorable, but late, and then send me to an AME? and vice-versa for my attorney?

Aw! Sorry for so many questions. I'm not worried. Just wondering.

Thanks again!

the rules are not that specific; interpretations will be up to the DWC.
I would look at it another way: gives more options e.g. strengthens an objection against a poor report but if it's good it may help you negotiate a better rating.
let your atty know.

Wink
questions are good. keep 'em coming!
keeps you on the offensive.
not asking questions = too passive.

you sound better--stronger.
more "in charge"
Smile
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Tongue Thanks again 1171! Tongue

I have been really working hard at not worrying about my case. But, even with an attorney, I still like to be somewhat pro-active. I learn more on here than anywhere else. Smile

Another question: Would it be considered ex-parte communication if I call my QME's office staff, and inquire as to when the report will be issued?

chrischris Wrote:Tongue Thanks again 1171! Tongue

I have been really working hard at not worrying about my case. But, even with an attorney, I still like to be somewhat pro-active. I learn more on here than anywhere else. Smile

Another question: Would it be considered ex-parte communication if I call my QME's office staff, and inquire as to when the report will be issued?

borderline.
i'd avoid it. i doubt they can provide credible information. a copy of the written complaint should be enough.
Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

OK then, I won't! Tongue
Take care 1171 and keep those smiles coming. Big Grin

Hi Chris!! I have had Many, Many Delays in My Case, and it's always been Best for Me to let My Attorney Handle it. There have been so Many Delays, and I have caught The Defense Handling My Case many Times in an Illegal Manner, I have been Awarded Over $11,000.00 in Penalty Monies!! I know it's Very Hard to Be Patient, and I Wish the Very Best for You!!Wink

Hi Still, Thanks for the reassurance. I appreciate it. Yes, I know about delays very well. For this particular part of my case, the attorneys scheduled an AME for me to see which took 10 months for the appt. My C/A cancelled this appt. one day before the AME and didn't tell anyone. The AME was over 200 miles away and I found out on my way when I called to "re-confirm" the appt. Then my attorney said he would either get me to a different AME or PQME. It ended up PQME, again several months for the appt. Now I don't know if this PQME appt. I kept, 200 miles in the other direction, is going to be thrown out for being late, or what????? I just want it over and it seems like the system won't let you out once you enter. LOL! My C/A must love me to not let me go. Tongue Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I overturn PQME of MMI decision if primary doctor doesn't agree and get my TTD Be ART661 2 1,056 10-02-2019, 01:49 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Msc, judge, Ttd and pqme Lostandconfused 5 1,682 11-05-2018, 07:37 PM
Last Post: Lostandconfused
  PQME asked for another test. I live out of state. maizyrose 8 6,653 07-15-2015, 02:42 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Pqme despo Cat daddy 4 5,176 11-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Last Post: Cat daddy
  PQME report Cat daddy 24 19,426 10-25-2012, 09:58 AM
Last Post: jayne
  medical reports from dr's. who don't take WC jerseylock 4 5,054 05-18-2012, 06:24 AM
Last Post: jerseylock
  IME REPORTS queenbee 3 4,291 08-11-2011, 10:32 PM
Last Post: Manley2
  Ame Reports Shadow 18 20,282 07-30-2011, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Sr.CE
  1171 PQME CONT...... Sunshine7 4 4,843 02-25-2010, 07:36 PM
Last Post: 1171
  What is a PQME?CA sontaysyw 3 13,113 11-28-2009, 03:27 AM
Last Post: sontaysyw