Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Note To My Extended Family
My Dear Family,

I am praying that all of you are having as many pain free days that you can have, that your WC issues are being worked out and you are being treated fairly and getting the medical care that you need, that all of your families are well, that everyone's finances are doing ok or getting better for you and peace of mind. I pray for these things everyday for all involved on this forum. When I see special prayers are needed I may not have the time to post as my time is valuable as I am taking care of Kyzer now but please know that although I may not post for special prayers being asked for that you are getting those prayers from my end also.

I miss being able to be on here as much as I use to. My oldest son called Richard yesterday and told him they had to have meeting because he needed to know what to get me for Christmas. Richard said he was going to tell the boys to buy me a laptop so when I am watching Kyzer I can have my computer. The only bad thing is Kyzer keeps me so busy I don't know if I will have the time to use it...lol.

Just in case I am not in a position to post for Thanksgiving, I want to wish all of you a very blessed holiday and a very Happy Thanksgiving. May God bless all of you in a very special way as all of you are very special people to me. My love to all!

Cajun Hugssssssssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Thank you for the post and we will remember you and your family in our prayers. I posted a note a few weeks ago because I don't feel I'm on here enough and remember to post when folks need it. We all know those that care even if they don't respond to a post. We are a family and remember just like a family we know you are here and care for us even if we don't see or hear from you

Thanks MJC and right back to ya...My laptop is wonderful as I can take it with me weather it be in the camper on the road on in my recliner...right now I am at Daddys house watching my sweet Daddy when he sleeps I clean his cabin or sleep or check on here.....you will have to get used to it cuz it is different...my family added a cooling lapboard they bought at best buy to keep it cool,and a small mouse as I just couldnt seem to make that little finger board work right.......it is a lifesaver and on really bad days I can and do use it in bed.....does your son have wireless or are you gonna get one of those wireless tails? my daughter had one while in collage and that bugger would pick up signals when my cell phone wouldnt....they are cool.....have a Happy Thanksgiving its your first as a MiMi and then your very first christmas oh mercy I remember the first Christmas with my Grands boy howdy did I go overboard....lol but it sure was fun....enjoy my friend some firsts are awesome....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

well i dont think these post can be added too i agree completly with them and like mjc im not posting very much but you all are always in my thoughts and prayers i also wish everyone a good day for thanksgiving !! Lord willing we are going camping at the local state park and praying the grands get to go for a few days so i will have a lot to be thankful for , i have the most wonderful husband , and three wonderful kids , and the most adorable three grandkids a person could have , a paid for home ,and paid up to date bills and food and friends that i have meet on here that will be family for life ,and most of all THE LORD in my heart so this year i have so much to THANK THE LORD !!!!
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Hello, and Thank You for the Post My Little Cajun Cutie!! You know You are never far away from My Mind, Miles May Separate, but My Thoughts and Prayers are There for You always!! I have a Lap Top that has Made it Possible for Me to be Here More, it was Down for a While, but My Brother-in-Law is in the Computer/Repair Business, and it's Fixed Now! I have Wireless, and I have been using it from My Recliner in the Living Room Lately. God Bless You and Your Family, and Please Take Care of Yourself, and I'll See You when You can get Back to Us!! If I ever Settle, and can Afford the Correct Vehicle that would allow Me to Travel, You and I will Meet Face to Face Someday!!Smile

Thank you MJC, and I wish you, and your family a happy Thanksgiving also!

As far as laptops go, I have had mine now for several years and it is falling apart piece by piece but I am trying to hold onto it as long as I can. I only have one USB port that works and when that goes, it's time to go shopping for a new laptop. The only way to go!

Love ya too!
Let Go, and Let God......

MJC,
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your's. I'am so glad that little Kyser is home and in the loving arms of his family once again..... Now you my friend get some rest and take care.... Loving thoughts coming your way.

Happy Thanks Giving to your family in case I don't get on to tell you. I bought my computer in 2001 and it will have to do until it dies or I do. LOL I am so happy that Kyser is home again with all of you. Backache
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

May you have a happy Thanksgiving Day MJC and give precious Kyzer a kiss for me.

I pray my forum family to be healthy and safe this holiday season.

MJC- have a happy Thanksgiving with your family.
I also have alot to be thankful for, most that I am still alive even if they are still having trouble with my dialysis. My fami.y and the wonderful friends that are there for me and a son that is worth his wieght in gold, he is always willing to take care of me and never complains.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  On a positive note, name something good that happened to you today monster 11 11,722 05-20-2010, 03:22 PM
Last Post: jayne
  just a note RNvic 24 17,752 04-06-2010, 09:21 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  Just a Quick Note!! Still in Limbo 6 4,667 10-27-2009, 09:01 AM
Last Post: MJC
  drs.note hurt at work 16 9,763 12-30-2008, 01:19 PM
Last Post: hurt at work
  Just a Note. Debate at Eight AQA 3 3,057 09-26-2008, 10:31 PM
Last Post: AQA
  Hello To My Extended Family MJC 11 3,362 12-20-2007, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  I Have Missed My Extended Family! MJC 38 13,710 08-18-2007, 05:15 PM