Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have The Weekend Off.....LOL
My Dear Forum Family,

I have been sitting with Kyzer everyday and I don't have access to a computer at my son's house. He does have a laptop but has it with him so that leaves me without....lol.

Thanks to everyone for the prayers for Kyzer. He seems to be doing well although his stools will have to be tested for a while to check for the Salmonella. He did lose a little weight but he could afford to lose it....lol. I will be taking care of him during the 2 weeks my son is offshore so during that time I will fall behind on things happening on here. At night when I get home I am in too much pain and too tired to sit at the computer. My lil man is wearing his MiMi down and giving me a run for my money. God I Love That Baby!

I did see the neurosurgeon this past Thursday. I was not ready to hear what he had to say to me at all. I am not going to have my surgery at this time. It seems I still have strength to be able to push and pull against his hands when he examines me so that means I do not have weakness yet. He has recommended that we not do the surgery until I get to that point. If I was at that point we would be doing the surgery now. He also told me that this surgery will be very detailed and technical medically compared to my previous surgeries. He states that I will need a 3 level fusion instead of a 2 level. They will need to fuse levels 3-4, 4-5 and L5-S1 when I do have the surgery. He said that I will probably be on my back for the first 3-4 days while in the hospital after surgery and not be able to get up at all during that time. Right now I am just not ready for that type of extensive surgery. I am going to prolong this until I develope the weakness in my legs that he describes. He is sending a note to my PM doc to inform him of the things he would like him to look for since he is the only doctor treating me at this time. I have alot of pain but I am just gonna put up with it until I absolutely have weakness and can't take it any more. That is about it for my medical update.

If you don't see me on here during the week days that means I am with Kyzer. I will try to come on here when the weekends arrive and try to catch up on things. For now, I continue to pray for all of you everyday, this is the best I can do right now and I apologize for that. I hope to be on when I can if I am not resting which I need desperately right now.

God Bless all of you as I pray he wraps his loving arms around all of you and your families. As always, my love to all of you.

Cajun Hugsssssssssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Good to hear from you and so glad Kyzer is getting better. Aren't they wonderful? The love that fills your heart when you look at or hold a granchild there are no words for. Smile God bless. Will keep the prayers coming for you both.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  End of the weekend Manley2 6 3,938 06-02-2014, 07:18 PM
Last Post: jayne
  A weekend of misery bronco54501 22 10,566 10-30-2013, 11:52 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Memorial Weekend Bummer Knees 1 1,874 05-27-2013, 10:30 PM
  Weekend Weather Bummer Knees 19 9,568 04-16-2012, 03:54 PM
  Weekend Heat chrischris 4 3,348 08-13-2011, 06:26 AM
Last Post: bronco54501