Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Terminating one job going to another
Kansas. I'm resigning from the job where I was injured, I was given a desk job w/restrictions but able to work at same rate of pay instead of collecting W/C which is at a rate of only 66 and 2/3% of my actual wages. If I have these restrictions I would rather go back to my previous job and get better pay, so I'm resigning and doing so. In the mean time while in the transition period, will I be able to receive my worker's comp. pay--approx. 2 weeks, while I go through the moving process from one city to the other city? Deanna
Welcome to the forum!

I also am from Kansas, the Wichita area.
no. If you voluntary resign your modified work comp will not pay disability while you chose to be unemployed.
comp is limited to disability payments and does not pay unemployment benefits.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Answers to some questions on terminating an employee on workers comp chrischris 5 10,930 08-18-2009, 02:03 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo

Forum Jump:

Browsing: 1 Guest(s)