Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
technical question...
hello! how do you enable the private messaging system? also, i get an email from a site member, where do i find it? thanks!

Look up top and you will see private messages click on it and then it will take you to the message and you can mail from there and if you click one the name like mine or urs it will take you to that persons bio and offers mail also.
Each day is not a rite,it's a given.

i did that. it says private messaging must be enabled in my profile, but i dont know how to edit my profile

I can not help you, but Wink is a computer wiz, he'll come along soon.

pennilayne Wrote:i did that. it says private messaging must be enabled in my profile, but i dont know how to edit my profile

Click on your Username. This will take you to your Profile Pgae. Look up above where it displays (User CP - Log Out). Click on "User CP". You will then be taken to your User Control Panel. Now look to the left of that page at the Menu. In the Menu you'll see "Edit Options". Click on that and then check the appropriate boxes! Smile Don't feel bad, I had a hard time in the beginning, too!

mpenny Wrote:I can not help you, but Wink is a computer wiz, he'll come along soon.

Wiz, my foot!Shy

Excellent! Just what i needed. Thank you!