Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SSD Hearing
Hello all.

I hope everyone is doing well. I have a problem. My SSD hearing is scheduled for December the 22nd, just found out on Saturday. I booked a flight to Philadelphia to visit my family on the 16th of Dec. about a month ago.

Did not expect a hearing until March 2010. If I try and reschedule the hearing no telling when I would get a new date. I tried rescheduling with the airline and they charge a 150.00 penalty fee along with a astronomical fee for a new flight for later in the day on the 22nd. Any advice would be appreciated.

Reschedule the hearing asap. If you were not expecting the hearing until March 2010, then anything you get before them is a bonus.

Jimmy ...my husband's attorney had to reschedule and iI believeit was only two weeks until the next one. We're in Philly. Can I ask what area you're visiting?

capricorn Wrote:Jimmy ...my husband's attorney had to reschedule and iI believeit was only two weeks until the next one. We're in Philly. Can I ask what area you're visiting?

I'm visiting my three sons. I'm from a family of 13, all are living except one brother. I also have 10 grandchildren.
I spoke to the case manager this morning and she said if I tried to rescheduled here in California that it may take several months. May-be because it was the attorney who needed to reschedule. I'm from West Oak Lane, originally North Philly. What part of Philly are you from?

If at all possible keep the hearing date as my case has been in the works for over two years and still has not made it to the hearing yet,unless you can afford to wait it out the try to change the date but keep in mined it mat be a long wait for another date to get to the hearing stage again.
Each day is not a rite,it's a given.