Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers for Kyzer Please
I am so happy Kyzer is feeling better.....Now MiMi get some rest hes gonna be walking soon if hes as smart as his Nana
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Morning All,
Well, yesterday the doc was talking about sending Kyzer home on Monday. Today is a different story. His stools were better and now they are going through changes again. The doc is doing another stool culture and this will take 48 hrs. before the results will be complete. He will be there until we get these results and he is still on IV antibotics. He is still having stomach cramping so they are changing his formula to something more sensitive for his tummy.

We are so tried and I am in alot of pain but I will do what I have to do. His mother also has to go to work this week so I will most likely be staying with Kyzer day and night until my sister, Tami returns from Orlando on Wed. to help me.

My son called from offshore and they are stuck in the path of Hurricane Ida and can't get in so will have to ride it out on the rig. Please keep him in your prayers also that they will all be safe from this hurricane.

Please continue praying for Kyzer and thanks for the prayers that have offered for him. I continue to simply pray for my friends that are posting with whatever problems you might be having. Since I am not able to post on the threads I want all of you to know that whatever is happening in your life, I am still praying for all of you. God Bless and my prayers for all of my family on this forum. Love y'all.

Cajun Hugsssssssssss,
MJC.....night....going rest til I have to return to hospital later.
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

My Little Cajun Honey, My Prayers will Stay Strong for Your Whole Family, and Please Rest when You can, I know this has to be Taking a Toll on You! But if it were One of Mine, I would be doing the Exact Same Thing as You!! Be Well, and Keep Kyzer Laughing when You can, that's the Best Medicine!!Smile

Thank you all for the prayers for my little Kyzer. This afternoon I was able to bring him home today. He is still not cured from the Salmonella as it takes a while to leave your system in infants. He has had all his IV antibotic treatments and is on oral antibotics now. I will be taking him in to see his doc on Thursday afternoon.

I am really worn out and this has taken a real toll on my body. I am home for the night and will be taking care of him everyday while him mom works as my son will not be in from offshore until next Tuesday. I won't get a break until then except for the weekend.

I see the surgeron myself this Thursday to see when we will schedule my back surgery. It is gonna kill me not to take care of my little man but my sister Tami is going to take my place in caring for him while I recover from my surgery. Thank God for her!

My prayers are with all of you and your families. So very sorry I have not had the time to post on all threads but know that I am keeping all of you in my daily prayers. My love to all and God Bless.........Nite nite....heading for bed.

Cajun Hugssssssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

MJC- I'm glad that the baby is better and able to come home. Try to rest as much as you can. Remember the medication can cause the dirreaha.

Prays going up for your son and that little Kyzer is better soon.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

MJC...thinking about you and your family and praying all calms down soon.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kyzer is sick jayne 13 5,516 10-22-2009, 07:01 PM
Last Post: RNvic