Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers for Kyzer Please
My son just called and they are on their way to the ER again with Kyzer. They called his peditrician and she said to take him to the hospital and pack a bag. He spiked a temp of 102 and started with diarreah and had some blood in his stool. Please say some prayers that there is nothing serious going on with my beautiful baby. I will not rest till they call me to let me know what is going on. I wanted to go but they will only let 2 people in and that is his Mom and Dad. I will just have to pray and wait it out tonight unless I go later if they keep him. Thanks and my love to all.

Cajun Hugssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

prayers for little kyzer going up now

you got em MJC keep us up to date please
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I am saying prayers for this little guy.

Definitely prayers for everyone involved, especially for little Kyzer.

MJc- prayers going up as I write. Please keep us posted.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

Just returned from Hospital. They admitted Kyzer tonight. He will be there for sure the next 48 hrs. due to the high fever 103. He had diarreah and was already dehydrated. Ped knew this cause she tapped into his spine twice and got no fluid. Checking him for menniginitis and also the swine flu. Started him on 2 IV antibotics and will tap his spine again in the morning. He is on pediylite for now and was so tired and hungry from crying. He did smile and try to talk to his MiMi before I left. I will see him in the morning. I called when I got home just a bit ago and Beau said he was asleep. Thanks for the prayers and please keep them coming. I will let y'all know when I know more. I love y'all.

Cajun Hugsssssssssssss,
MJC..................................NITE
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

MJC- OMG sorry to hear that the little one is so ill. Prayers going up and will continue until he is home again.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

Prayers have gone up for little Kyzer

I am so sorry to here this and I pray all goes well and ok.
Each day is not a rite,it's a given.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kyzer is sick jayne 13 5,517 10-22-2009, 07:01 PM
Last Post: RNvic